PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this car?

Uniquemind
September 1st, 2015, 12:49 PM
What does everyone think about the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid in comparison to other hybrid vehicles?

It seems kinda new and leading-edge based on research behind the technology that makes it work. It works similar to a Chevy Volt, except it's less cramped inside.

ObliviousCat
September 2nd, 2015, 11:22 PM
Modern cars definitely aren't my taste but I can say that the interior is nice. It comes equipped with a rearview camera by default which is both smart and useful in case of an accident and a need for proof. It's a fairly advanced car with good features but that's about all I can say about it as far as good stuff. As for the way it looks on the outside...it just looks like every other car, really. It doesn't have anything that gives it that unf in my opinion.

Daniella98
September 3rd, 2015, 12:50 AM
I think it looks good and sporty. I dont know much about Honda reliability. I like that its a hybrid though. Thats cool

Cognizant
September 7th, 2015, 12:48 AM
I've never been a fan of Honda's modern designs, aside from the >2013 Civic. The Accord just screams rental car to me, especially in comparison to the other midsize sedans on the market. I'll give Honda credit for their efficiency, but if I were in the market for a hybrid midsize sedan, I'd probably go with the Toyota Camry Hybrid or the Ford Fusion Hybrid.

eric2001
September 9th, 2015, 10:10 AM
Get this color ....http://www.uwmedia.us/mvp/LineUp/assets/pohanka/honda/2015_honda_accord_hybrid.png

Uniquemind
September 16th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Well family got a white one but a luxury model with a moonroof and leather and extra camera and sensor for lane changes. It will be mine once I obtain license in a few months.

Now to log permit hours with it.

CosmicNoodle
September 16th, 2015, 12:15 PM
It looks like yet another dull, uninspired and unimpressive vehical that shall be forgotten to the history books of the car world.

If you can't tell, I don't like it.

Uniquemind
September 16th, 2015, 08:12 PM
It looks like yet another dull, uninspired and unimpressive vehical that shall be forgotten to the history books of the car world.

If you can't tell, I don't like it.

Well that's fine.

But for me it's this or a flashy Tesla, and I like my technology to have a pragmatic touch to it. (meaning it serves a functional purpose).

The fuel efficiency on this car is one of the best out there at the moment for a sedan.

I have no need for a truck or SUV at this time in my life. Older cars which have a lot of customization for design, don't have the fuel efficiency I'm looking for, given gas prices will rise eventually (probably within the next few years).

Lobster
October 12th, 2015, 12:10 AM
I'm 17 and I work for an auto shop for European cars and Asian cars, I've driven a couple Accords. All I can tell you is they are COMFY. They have no balls when it comes to speed and acceleration, but I'd do road trips in one without hesitation.

If anybody's got questions on cars, as long as they're Euro or Asian, I've probably driven/worked on them and can tell you a bit about them. :)

Uniquemind
October 18th, 2015, 05:28 PM
I'm 17 and I work for an auto shop for European cars and Asian cars, I've driven a couple Accords. All I can tell you is they are COMFY. They have no balls when it comes to speed and acceleration, but I'd do road trips in one without hesitation.

If anybody's got questions on cars, as long as they're Euro or Asian, I've probably driven/worked on them and can tell you a bit about them. :)

I'll keep that in mind.

Can I request forum friendship?

Lobster
October 20th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I'll keep that in mind.

Can I request forum friendship?

Absolutely!

Idk if you're suppose to keep your usernames private here but my IG is lobsterbate if you ever just want to DM, I hardly go on here.

Pls let me know if I'm not suppose to share users on here, mods

azure moonstone
October 21st, 2015, 09:16 AM
Absolutely!

Idk if you're suppose to keep your usernames private here but my IG is lobsterbate if you ever just want to DM, I hardly go on here.

Pls let me know if I'm not suppose to share users on here, mods

Instagram and Tumblr are fine per this announcement (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184645) (as long as they are not inappropriate for VT), but pretty much everything else is not ok to be shared publicly.

To keep on topic - it looks like something I would probably drive, but I don't think I could afford.

Jilly
October 21st, 2015, 08:39 PM
Are you looking to get one or just wondering about it?

My aunt has a new Honda Accord hybrid. I do not know much about it and obviously have not driven it (not 16 yet) It is really nice, though. it has a navigation system and it connects to your cell phone and everything. She says it drives really well too.

KeeganW
November 29th, 2015, 11:50 AM
it looks ok, its really good on fuel :thumbsup: and you can pile in friends :thumbsup:

soccerismylife
December 13th, 2015, 12:29 PM
It's okay. More a sport type

xcherriesncreamx
December 22nd, 2015, 10:03 AM
Gotta be better than toyota my mom getting recalls out the ass on her carolla they already replaced floormats 6 times already since new now she has 4 other notices for recalls

swimjoey1
December 23rd, 2015, 11:08 PM
My mom has a 2015 honda accord and I think it's pretty nice.

Infidelitas
December 24th, 2015, 06:43 AM
I like the Accord, but wouldn't buy a hybrid.