PDA

View Full Version : The Visit

lambo420
August 30th, 2015, 09:30 PM
That movie coming out next month called "The Visit" Looks pretty sick! It's where the 2 kids visit their grandparents and they go absolutely insane or something, I seen the preview this afternoon on TV, it looks pretty good! who else wants to see that?

bbwolf26
August 30th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Yeah it looks like it might be good. The director did the 6th Sense too. But some of his other movies were dumb like The Happening.

Taryn98
September 1st, 2015, 05:20 PM
Looks like it'll be weak to me. Anytime a "horror" movie is rated pg-13, that tells me all I need to know.

Abhorrence
September 1st, 2015, 06:11 PM
They should really give up with horror films, they have no idea how to make things frightening at all.

everlong
September 2nd, 2015, 02:45 PM
Looks just like every other horror movie out there, didn't really seem that interesting.

Hideous
September 2nd, 2015, 02:47 PM
There's a reason why your grandparents ask you to stay out of the basement, anyways, yes, I would definitely go see it. It looks interesting!!!

SethfromMI
September 2nd, 2015, 04:38 PM
There's a reason why your grandparents ask you to stay out of the basement, anyways, yes, I would definitely go see it. It looks interesting!!!

the line from the previews which get me is when she asks the gran-daughter to get into the oven so she can "clean" it

I'd go see it in a group, not interesting enough to see it on my own

StoppingTom
September 2nd, 2015, 05:28 PM
the line from the previews which get me is when she asks the gran-daughter to get into the oven so she can "clean" it

I'd go see it in a group, not interesting enough to see it on my own

What I love the most about that scene is The Office stare the girl gives to the camera, it kills me every time.

BaccaPME
October 11th, 2015, 08:07 PM
I went and saw it, it was okay, pretty good