PDA

View Full Version : Sex

Acaringperson
August 27th, 2015, 08:54 PM
I was just wondering does iT hurt if you got sex for the first time?
How did you solve it?

mattsmith48
August 27th, 2015, 09:25 PM
nope it didnt hurt me

Zerg
August 27th, 2015, 09:48 PM
It should not hurt if you go slow. If it does hurt after the first couple times, then I would talk with a doctor

Daniella98
August 28th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Yes it hurt a bit at first cause Im a girl. But for a boy I think it shouldnt. I guess it can hurt you if the girl is not wet.

PinkFloyd
August 28th, 2015, 01:03 AM
No, it won't hurt you, but if the girl (assuming you're straight) is a virgin, it will most likely hurt her. It's important that you're conscious of this so that both of you can be comfortable.

Xawarus
August 28th, 2015, 05:12 AM
I doubt it hurts boys if you don't do it wrong

maggs
August 28th, 2015, 08:15 AM
It hurted a bit for me, and I've heard it hurts for some boys.

Canadian Dream
August 28th, 2015, 12:55 PM
My girlfriend said it hurt a bit, but not at all for me. I think if you're well lubricated then it shouldn't hurt much at least.

Zachary G
August 28th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Before I can answer I need to know if hes talking about straight or gay sex.

PaleBoy
August 28th, 2015, 01:28 PM
There should be no pain on a boy´s part.

Andre 99
August 28th, 2015, 02:25 PM
If the girl is not wet enough or doesn't use enough lube, then an uncut boy's foreskin can get pulled back quite sorely. I have had it happen. It fucking hurts!

If a girl still has her hymen, then it can hurt at first for her when it gets broken.

Seahawks15
August 29th, 2015, 01:57 AM
If the girl is not wet enough or doesn't use enough lube, then an uncut boy's foreskin can get pulled back quite sorely. I have had it happen. It fucking hurts!

If a girl still has her hymen, then it can hurt at first for her when it gets broken.

I do not mean to be rude but I feel this needed corrected,somewhat irrelevant though.The hymen cannot be broken but stretched to adapt to the penis inside.

everlong
August 29th, 2015, 10:11 AM
It might hurt a little bit for the girl, but the guy should be fine.

AutumnWinds
August 29th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I was just wondering does iT hurt if you got sex for the first time?
How did you solve it?

it didn't really hurt me that much. i think it was because i was so excited, both in terms of the, uh, physical things that happen when a girl is excited and because i was not really focusing on any discomfort as much as all the other things.

NorthWestGirl
August 30th, 2015, 03:17 AM
It hurt for me, but I've got a pretty high pain tolerance and my guy was really gentle and sweet. :-)

Apassionato
August 30th, 2015, 03:47 AM
It typically shouldn't hurt for boys(make sure to use enough lube if the girl isn't naturally wet enough! The friction can otherwise be painful or one's foreskin can be pulled back, in some extreme cases resulting in bleeding), but it hurts for some girls a bit initially. That is concerning vaginal sex.

Anal sex will hurt the receiving person initially in almost every case. And oral sex only hurts when the person giving the blowjob doesn't know how to do it properly.

Sweeper
August 30th, 2015, 11:11 AM
I think everyone is different. It hurts for some and not for others. I was a little sore, but that was about it. If you're broken ahead of time, it makes a big difference.

PaleBoy
August 30th, 2015, 11:36 AM
I think everyone is different. It hurts for some and not for others. I was a little sore, but that was about it. If you're broken ahead of time, it makes a big difference.

Yep, not even all girls feel pain

sonnenstrahl
September 1st, 2015, 08:48 AM
Yes, it hurted a bit for me.

PicklasNoulsen
September 10th, 2015, 10:12 AM
It depends on the person, for some it will hurt.

SkyClad33605
September 10th, 2015, 06:08 PM
If it hurts then something is wrong. Go slow, keep everything moist, and be receptive to your partner. Pain is bad.

mattsmith48
September 10th, 2015, 06:21 PM
no it didnt

underwateruber
September 13th, 2015, 03:54 AM
Yes it hurt a bit at first cause Im a girl. But for a boy I think it shouldnt. I guess it can hurt you if the girl is not wet.

Was it just when the hymen broke or was it getting use to the feeling too?

Daniella98
September 14th, 2015, 12:21 AM
Was it just when the hymen broke or was it getting use to the feeling too?

Yes when the hymen broke, but I wouldnt say it actually hurt getting used to the feeling. Just a stretch. A nice stretch

underwateruber
September 15th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Yes when the hymen broke, but I wouldnt say it actually hurt getting used to the feeling. Just a stretch. A nice stretch

Thanks for the answer :D

SillyShyGuy
September 18th, 2015, 02:32 PM
I was just wondering does it hurt having sex for the first time? It did hurt me because I was new to it. It was not her first time so she knew where to put it. It hurt going in.
How did you solve it? I just need to wait for her to be wet first, she was not that wet when we did it.