PDA

View Full Version : Name Change Timer

Gwen
August 26th, 2015, 09:21 PM
I'm can't remember when I last changed my name so just knowing that I'm somewhere in between that 180 days makes me really impatient. Is there a way we can put a counter, history or timer just to show how many days have passed or how many are left until we can change again? It is only a small change but I don't think it could hurt, if you put in name change history making it private only would probably be the best way to go. I could've wrote the day I changed but it would just be a nice change :P

xXl0sth0peXx
August 27th, 2015, 04:35 AM
I'm 99% sure we looked into this before, and it wasn't possible. We're in favor of it, but it wasn't a possible addition. You can always PM me, Mike or Steven and we'll let you know.

Edit; yeah. With that being said, the threads were a bit older, so if anyone comes across an add on for this, we can definitely consider this I'd say. But my look hasn't come across anything thus far.

Just JT
September 13th, 2015, 03:04 PM
So if we wanted to change our user name or screen name we can only do it after 180 days?

azure moonstone
September 13th, 2015, 03:10 PM
So if we wanted to change our user name or screen name we can only do it after 180 days?

The first name change can be done any time after you register. After that - yes it is 180 days.

If there is a legit concern about your username (privacy issue, misspelling, etc), you can contact one of the Admins and they are pretty accommodating.

Just JT
September 13th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Nope all is good, was just a question, thanks��