PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo ghoul

Ratman1234
August 26th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Anyone out there watch Tokyo ghoul? I really like it!
Only on season 1 ep 9 though

Fractured Silhouette
August 26th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Read the manga, it's so much better than the anime series. The first season was pretty good, but the second season sucked so much compared to the manga. Plus it ended so awfully.

Ratman1234
August 26th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Read the manga, it's so much better than the anime series. The first season was pretty good, but the second season sucked so much compared to the manga. Plus it ended so awfully.

Next time I go past a comic book or manga store I'll pick it up

Xawarus
August 30th, 2015, 03:55 AM
Many friends of mine told me to watch the show, but I didn't start yet.

Ratman1234
August 30th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Many friends of mine told me to watch the show, but I didn't start yet.

U should! The first season is really good. And the opening of the first season is also really good although the opening for the second season is terrible

everlong
August 30th, 2015, 02:49 PM
I've never heard of it

Dalcourt
August 30th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Read the manga...I want to watch it but didn't find the time yet.

Abhorrence
August 30th, 2015, 04:52 PM
It's great, love both seasons. Though season one opening is like fabulous.

Pat the Bunny
September 22nd, 2015, 10:10 AM
I'm watching it dub. On episode for 4 now, cool so far, but I'm wondering when Keniki stops being such a crybaby and accepts his faith

Reise
September 22nd, 2015, 10:12 AM
GuitaRomeo : At least he will.

Tōkyō Ghoul is awesome.

Stranger007
September 25th, 2015, 06:32 PM
I don't read manga, but anime is boring and sometimes unclear.And it become mainstream.

Ratman1234
September 26th, 2015, 01:21 PM
I don't read manga, but anime is boring and sometimes unclear.And it become mainstream.

What's so bad about mainstream?

drunkbanana17
September 27th, 2015, 02:09 PM
I finished in 2 days xD . It was really good but um,planning to read the manga because like in a couple of anime lots of stuff shown are barely explained while being deeply explained in the manga ( wth with the Rize connection , hair change, that mummy girl, the two half ghouls ???)

Pat the Bunny
October 9th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Just watched the last 2 episodes of season 1, it was awesome. Not sure if I want to watch the second season though, this ended it pretty nicely, plus I've heard it's not as good. (and because Kaneki became super saiyan at the end I'm worried he's gonna start being a "I don't show my feelings and my parents abandoned me and look at me I am very strong and cool" character)

Kirina
October 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
It's quite fucking dumb to compare with the manga actually. Because if you look at the anime only as if it were original and don't consider the manga when you judge the anime, it's not bad.
You just end up enjoying stuff less if you constantly compare it with something else.

Tokyo Ghoul is not art, but it isn't a waste to watch either (especially if you enjoy the genre).