PDA

View Full Version : Writing my own fanfiction!!!

impan1019
August 26th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Hey yall, im writing a fanfiction an was wondering if anyon wanted to be my beta?? btw it is fluffy and lemony!!!

Gwen
August 26th, 2015, 08:52 PM
Okay, I might just be really bad at English but what does 'beta' mean? I understand the rest of it but what does being your beta actually stand for?

Abhorrence
August 26th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Okay, I might just be really bad at English but what does 'beta' mean? I understand the rest of it but what does being your beta actually stand for?

I'm going to assume it's in the terms of beta tester, like for a new game or software but in this case it would be a proof reader or critic of drafts before they're published.

Gwen
August 26th, 2015, 11:21 PM
I'm going to assume it's in the terms of beta tester, like for a new game or software but in this case it would be a proof reader or critic of drafts before they're published.

Oh okay just haven't heard what the term actually meant before :P Thank you for teaching me. I'm probably not the best for being a beta then >.<

wolf g
August 27th, 2015, 08:51 AM
i didn't understand anything from that impan1019

Gwen
August 27th, 2015, 08:57 AM
i didn't understand anything from that impan1019

From my understanding and what I have gotten explained. Impan wanted someone to read their drafts for a fan fiction they created. Fan fiction is a type of novel/book created by a fan about an already existing series.

wolf g
August 27th, 2015, 11:40 AM
From my understanding and what I have gotten explained. Impan wanted someone to read their drafts for a fan fiction they created. Fan fiction is a type of novel/book created by a fan about an already existing series.

thank you

i don't know if i can help you but if you want i can read them maybe i will give you something you need

Double post merged. -HN

Let Me Be a Pony
August 30th, 2015, 02:55 AM
I wanna be a beta "tester". @[email protected]

I like fluffy lemons.

Doc. Maestro
August 30th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Hey yall, im writing a fanfiction an was wondering if anyon wanted to be my beta?? btw it is fluffy and lemony!!!

Gladly if nobody has already taken the spot ^_^

Note, I will be harsh with my judgments as I have had... a decent amount of experience with writing and well-written stories, and I will do my absolute best to try and help you improve where I can :)