PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

saraJ
August 25th, 2015, 10:38 PM
So during cheerleading practice today I changed with a few girls on our squad and not that I am staring or checking anyone out, but I noticed that like half the other girls weren't shaved down there. Not rocking a bush or anything, but just trimmed up. I have been shaving it bare for the past couple years because I figured that was the norm, so I was kinda surprised. I sorta want to ask them about this out of curiosity but don't want to be weird about it. Have anyone else noticed what your friends are doing in the shaving department?

Daniella98
August 26th, 2015, 12:40 AM
Yes Ive noticed. Some girls keep some hair, and some keep all the hair. Sometimes I keep some and sometimes I shave all off. Maybe pubic hair is on its way back? Or some of us just had enough of shaving all the time.

Hannah98
August 26th, 2015, 01:56 AM
I'm completely waxed but there are a lot of girls I cheer with and on my volleyball team who sport the postage stamp, landing strip or are just neatly trimmed. All a matter of preference and completely normal. My mom told me that when she was young, many girls had a full bush.

Hase
August 26th, 2015, 02:45 AM
I am completely shaved but only because I thus feel better and especially cleaner.

sweettayla
August 26th, 2015, 03:32 AM
l'm shaved because l kind of copied my mum and some of my friends are the same. lt's entirely up to you though, shaved, landing strip, lightning bolt, trimmed or full bush, it really is your choice.

katief
August 27th, 2015, 04:22 PM
I shave, and most girls my age I've seen do to. I would get waxed if I could afford it. I just feel cleaner with no hair down there.

impan1019
August 27th, 2015, 04:25 PM
i keep it trimmed because i dont like a full bush, but i dont like shaving it cuz i get ingrown hairs

JaceySmiles
August 27th, 2015, 09:39 PM
most of my friends are 50/50 in the shaving department, half trim real short or into a strip and half shave all the way like I do

maggs
August 28th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Well, some are trimmed, some are fully shaved, some have a "jungle". There's not something as "normal" when it comes to pubic hair.

wolf g
August 28th, 2015, 08:47 AM
some of girls my high school don't shave their arms

kentucky girl
August 28th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I shave because it feels better to me and even if natural comes back in style I still won't change from shaving. I have notices some girls with some but not a complete bush.

wolf g
August 28th, 2015, 08:54 AM
I shave because it feels better to me and even if natural comes back in style I still won't change from shaving. I have notices some girls with some but not a complete bush.

where do you live

Meruedu
August 31st, 2015, 04:34 PM
I keep it trimmed and seldom shave.
There's no such thing as normal and even if someone tells you there is don't let it get to you. Just do what is comfortable for you.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 1st, 2015, 02:19 PM
I have shaved it since it grew at 13, I see very few teen girls with a full bush.

iamsilkspectre
September 2nd, 2015, 01:34 AM
I don't know if it's a cultural thing (I live in Mexico) but it seems to be a 50/50 thing here.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 2nd, 2015, 02:35 AM
I don't know if it's a cultural thing (I live in Mexico) but it seems to be a 50/50 thing here.

I agree its a cultural thing but also a age thing. I know a few girls who have a full bush because they want to hide their inner lips sticking out.
My clit hood is plain to be seen between my lips and has done for quite a while now, but it don't bother me as the human body is beautiful how ever it looks. X

sonnenstrahl
September 2nd, 2015, 04:03 AM
Do not worry about the so-called norm. Do that what you want. If you would like to have a bush - then it is so.

Spoopy
September 2nd, 2015, 05:46 AM
Do what you wanna do, kiddo. You wanna grow your fur out? Ya do it. You wanna shave it bare? Ya do it. The whole skeleton army is backing you up.

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 08:51 AM
I find hairy just looks out of place, alien