PDA

View Full Version : Feeling guilty

Vin5
August 25th, 2015, 01:49 PM
This is about masturbation too but more about the guilty feelings so I thought I should make a new thread. If it indeed should be in the masturbation thread then I'm sorry.
Since some time ago I started feeling very guilty that something is wrong with me. I read how people masturbated in public restrooms etc.
And I did too, three times. Once in school restroom, once at my cousin's room (she wasn't there but then she came in when I was near end, she didn't notice) and once in hospital when the lits were out and there was a girl in next bed watching tv.
Thinking about all of it makes me feel so guilty even though nobody knew or noticed and I just can't seem to forgive myself. I feel really bad for it and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like everyone I care about would judge me for it, they would think I'm a pervert and never look at me the same way again. It really troubles me, I felt like I should tell someone (like my mom, she is very open with me and she knows about the school restroom because I felt guilty about it before) but I'm still afraid of judgement.
I don't know what to do to get rid of guilt. Has anybody experienced it before? Is there a good way to get rid of guilt? Should I feel guilty?

impan1019
August 25th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Don't worry about it. Almost everyone in the world masturbates and it's perfectly natural!

Hannah98
August 25th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Maja, I am sorry you're dealing with these feelings of guilt. I am sure my telling you not to feel guilty will be of little consequence but everyone masturbates. It is healthy, normal and completely natural. Give yourself a break. You're not doing anything wrong ;)

Vin5
August 26th, 2015, 12:46 AM
Maja, I am sorry you're dealing with these feelings of guilt. I am sure my telling you not to feel guilty will be of little consequence but everyone masturbates. It is healthy, normal and completely natural. Give yourself a break. You're not doing anything wrong ;)
I read somewhere that I should quote so you can see reply, I hope I'm doing it right.
Thank you both for replies. I felt a lot better when I wrote the thread but it still kinda bugs me. I don't feel guilty over masturbation itself though, more about these three times I didn't do it in my own room, in privacy. It really bugs me but I suppose it just happened and I shouldn't do it again.
I don't understand why I have these guilty feelings sometimes, on diffrent subjects.

Daniella98
August 26th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Dont feel guilty for pleasuring your self. No matter where you do it

stevebush
August 27th, 2015, 04:34 AM
your not a pervert don't feel guilty at all

AutumnWinds
August 27th, 2015, 08:57 AM
hey hunnii, i'm sorry you're feeling so guilty. i don't know what to tell you to really make you stop feeling that way, but i just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of people telling you that there's nothing wrong with what you're doing. it's perfectly normal and so are you. :P

best of luck!

This is about masturbation too but more about the guilty feelings so I thought I should make a new thread. If it indeed should be in the masturbation thread then I'm sorry.
Since some time ago I started feeling very guilty that something is wrong with me. I read how people masturbated in public restrooms etc.
And I did too, three times. Once in school restroom, once at my cousin's room (she wasn't there but then she came in when I was near end, she didn't notice) and once in hospital when the lits were out and there was a girl in next bed watching tv.
Thinking about all of it makes me feel so guilty even though nobody knew or noticed and I just can't seem to forgive myself. I feel really bad for it and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like everyone I care about would judge me for it, they would think I'm a pervert and never look at me the same way again. It really troubles me, I felt like I should tell someone (like my mom, she is very open with me and she knows about the school restroom because I felt guilty about it before) but I'm still afraid of judgement.
I don't know what to do to get rid of guilt. Has anybody experienced it before? Is there a good way to get rid of guilt? Should I feel guilty?

katief
August 27th, 2015, 04:13 PM
You should definitely not feel guilty!

Vin5
August 29th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Thank you all for replying! I understand I shouldnt feel so and I'm working on it. Thank you for you support it means a lot!

maggs
August 29th, 2015, 07:42 AM
I understand why you felt like that :P
Just don't do it anymore in public and the guilt will go away ;) Also, remember that you can get in trouble if someone notices you.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 1st, 2015, 02:31 PM
Masturbation is nothing to feel guilty about, try not to do it in the company of strangers as you might get caught and get into trouble.