PDA

View Full Version : Penis Size

Freygo
August 25th, 2015, 01:26 AM
I know this is a really common and probably annoying question but I guess every guy wants to know. I am a 14 year old and about 5' 5". Yea I know I'm a little short. To all the girls that are curious and are in the "Puberty For Boys" Forum, let me ask you a question. My erect length is just under 6". And I'm only in the beginning stages of puberty I guess. I guess this is bigger than most of my friends but I want to hear from you girls. Is this a good size?:confused:

And yes I know that it will keep growing until I'm done with puberty I just want to know right now because I and close to being sexually active with someone;) and want to know if I'm a good size.

Emerald Dream
August 25th, 2015, 02:24 AM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Puberty for All

Questions aimed at the opposite biological sex go here. :)

Andre 99
August 25th, 2015, 01:21 PM
I'm not a girl, but I hope you will accept my answer.
Just under 6" is a good size for a 14 yo.
There are many posts on here about penis size, and you will see that there are people older than you that don't have a 6" penis, and there will be people younger than you that have bigger.

If a girl is only with you/likes you for the size of your dick, then honestly, she is not worth being with. The same as if you are only with a girl cos of the size of her tits/ass.

As you say, you are still only starting puberty, you still have many years to grow (in both respects!) :)

Are YOU happy with your dick size? If so, then as long as you learn how to use it well with your partners, they will be happy with it too.

Laibachd
August 25th, 2015, 04:38 PM
6" is very good for a 14 year old ^^

Hannah98
August 25th, 2015, 09:46 PM
6" is very good for a 14 year old ^^

6" is respectable for a grown man so for a 14 year old, I'd say you are ahead of the curve:D

fandom_king
August 25th, 2015, 09:51 PM
As long as its at least the length of your partner's index finger, it's long enough, so yeah. That's a good size

Daniella98
August 26th, 2015, 11:05 AM
Good size. Dont apologize for it.