PDA

View Full Version : Cervical Orgasm?

MeliWelli
August 23rd, 2015, 07:35 PM
My bf is a good length, and occasionally does hit my cervix while having sex. It's not a terrible feeling but it does hurt a little. However, some girls actually enjoy having their cervix stimulated according to my sister (she is not one of them) and have very strong cervical orgasms. Has anyone here had that type of orgasm? If so, is it very different from other orgasms, and did you have to overcome any pain?

Hannah98
August 23rd, 2015, 10:46 PM
I've never heard of a "cervical orgasm" but my boyfriend "hits bottom" too and I really like that.

laurakoller0815
August 23rd, 2015, 11:52 PM
I never heart that such a orgasm exists but with a good length and technique all is possible;) Most important is that your feel comfy;)

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2015, 12:50 AM
My bf is a good length, and occasionally does hit my cervix while having sex. It's not a terrible feeling but it does hurt a little. However, some girls actually enjoy having their cervix stimulated according to my sister (she is not one of them) and have very strong cervical orgasms. Has anyone here had that type of orgasm? If so, is it very different from other orgasms, and did you have to overcome any pain?

I have heard of it, but I think it's a myth because I only know of one person by 3 degrees of separation, who is capable of it. I certainly get nothing from it, and I've asked my mom, and she doesn't get anything but pain if it goes too deep.

It's certainly going to be the next "g-spot" in terms of sexual-anatomy, and scientific sexual-biological research.

I've also heard of the "a-spot/deep-spot" (interchangeable terminology?) orgasms as well. I have one, possibly two, friends who said there's a spot that feels good when stimulated way in the upper back that is only accessible when completely in the mood mentally and physically, mostly pressure sensitive. The one friend I knew growing up said when she was younger she could reach that spot, or what she thinks was that spot, with her finger, but as she got older and developed she lost the ability to reach it. She knows it wasn't her clitoris though.

If I have time I can provide links to some studies I've read, but they use very clinical terminology for body parts and structures down there.

But even after reading everything your left with the result that science hasn't really mapped out female sexuality yet, and funding for it just isn't there since the political football that was the "Kinsey Report", which is in of itself controversial.

All I know is I'm jealous of any girl who can experience this.

LITTLEANGEL17
August 24th, 2015, 02:54 AM
Its not something I have heard of either , just don't hurt yourself .

Laibachd
August 24th, 2015, 04:52 AM
I've never heard of a "cervical orgasm" but my boyfriend "hits bottom" too and I really like that.

Same here, but it doesn▀t give me any kind of "special orgasm" of its own! ^^

stoneflowe96
August 24th, 2015, 07:27 AM
I have heard of "cervical orgasm", but I don't know if it is more a myth or something that is mentioned with "tantra" or something like that. But since you feel pain when hitting your cervix, it is something you should be gentle

maggs
August 24th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Never had an orgasm from it, all I can say is that it hurts like a bitch :( I don't know how some of you can enjoy it :|

Hannah98
August 24th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Never had an orgasm from it, all I can say is that it hurts like a bitch :( I don't know how some of you can enjoy it :|

Hi Maggie,

Yeah, I know it can be painful if the boy just slams into it. My BF doesn't, but we've found some really good positions where I can feel him reach my cervix without "slamming" into it. Plus, as I remember from sex-ed, some girls vaginas are deeper while some are more shallow so that probably comes into play too.

Taryn98
August 24th, 2015, 05:41 PM
I've never heard of this before, but generally speaking, when I've had guys hit my cervix, it's been more painful than pleasurable.

MeliWelli
August 24th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Think its a real thing for some women, based on what I've read/heard, but think its something that needs to be done carefully/gently...one of my sister's friends said when done right vs.wrong its like the difference between being kissed on the lips and being smacked in the face.

BlackParadePixie
August 24th, 2015, 07:58 PM
I've felt that spot hit before...hitting it itself doesn't cause an orgasm, but if it gets stimulated during a vaginal orgasm, it does feel better...

sweettayla
August 25th, 2015, 02:38 AM
I've never heard of this before, but generally speaking, when I've had guys hit my cervix, it's been more painful than pleasurable.
Same here.

Daniella98
August 27th, 2015, 02:54 AM
I know the feeling of getting pounded to the cervix but it never caused an orgasm

Hase
August 27th, 2015, 04:08 AM
I had never get. But I have found an article
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a6896/cervical-orgasm-guide/

krisii
September 15th, 2015, 04:44 AM
I never heart that such a orgasm exists but with a good length and technique all is possible;) Most important is that your feel comfy;)

Good lenght? :D

kayla...
September 15th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Never heard of it
When my bird friend would get carried away and 'bottom out' and hit me there it just hurt

ayaa
September 15th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Never had it

docgirl
September 15th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Never heard of it before, but if I use toys I also hit the bottom, although I feel that I have better clitoral orgasms.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 16th, 2015, 12:28 AM
Never heard of it before, but if I use toys I also hit the bottom, although I feel that I have better clitoral orgasms.

Anyone that hits their cervix please be careful you do not hurt yourself. The clit works best for me :) X

kayla...
September 16th, 2015, 04:41 AM
Is it true if long enough a guy can go through/inside it?

Uniquemind
September 16th, 2015, 06:22 AM
Is it true if long enough a guy can go through/inside it?

No. That would hurt and if the cervix was penetrated both the male and woman could require hospitalization.

Although the sexual medical phenomena has happened, it is not normal, nor is it a light hearted situation, nor is this the proper technique to attempt a cervical orgasm.

No penetration of the cervix is involved to have a cervical orgasm. Let's get that cleared up. Let's also get it cleared up that very few women can claim to be able to experience this as evidenced by all those who've posted thus far.

If you can't do it, don't sweat it or let it hurt your self-esteem because your perfectly normal.

docgirl
September 16th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Anyone that hits their cervix please be careful you do not hurt yourself. The clit works best for me :) X
Don't worry I am very gentle as far as safety is concerned :)

LoveKateDance
September 16th, 2015, 11:04 AM
I have never heard of it before as pleasure, I know it hurt a fair bit to be honest.

Kendra
October 27th, 2015, 10:30 AM
If you're talking about a guy "bottoming out", I'm not sure that I'd say it causes its own special kind of orgasm.

That said, it does make orgasms much, much stronger:)