PDA

View Full Version : drugs

wolf g
August 23rd, 2015, 01:09 PM
drugs leave the person be in other world .the doctors said that the main cause of that is problems .specialy teenagers when he\she had problem in school or his\her parents leave them study hard or do the thing that the parent want them to do this teenager doesn't find away to talk so he be addicted .
but for me it's not the right way ,is it?
if you are agree with me good if you are not why?
the doctors say the the important age which have prent take care of their kids is from 13 to 20 or more .

thank you

wolf g

jssixna
August 26th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Yes, drugs are not healthy.

Gwen
August 27th, 2015, 01:49 AM
I think if you are responsible and moderate it would be fine, also have to be smart enough to avoid things like 'trial' periods. This being said anyone who is responsible and moderate probably won't be doing dangerous or illegal drugs anyway.

wolf g
August 27th, 2015, 08:09 AM
thank you

Daniella98
August 27th, 2015, 08:13 AM
I dont think its healthy either. People who have done drugs for years seem slow minded and they look very unhealthy.

wolf g
August 27th, 2015, 08:14 AM
yes that's right

Dalcourt
August 27th, 2015, 09:03 AM
I have done drugs before but I know I should not. It is just not healthy...my father is a drug addict since I can remember so I have seen all the bad things drugs do to people.

wolf g
August 27th, 2015, 12:49 PM
I have done drugs before but I know I should not. It is just not healthy...my father is a drug addict since I can remember so I have seen all the bad things drugs do to people.

yeah that's right
for these every one want to sensibelat the tees to evoid drugs