PDA

View Full Version : last meal.

jessie3
August 22nd, 2015, 12:24 AM
If you were on death row and you were about to be executed. What would be your last meal? It can be big or small.

If i was about to be executed, i want my last meal to be a Patty Melt and Monterey Melt from Whataburger. Curly fries, tacos with hot sauce and vanilla shake from Jack In The Box, a strawberry cheesecake and a big bottle of Dr Pepper.

Die full or die empty.

Grey
August 22nd, 2015, 05:28 AM
Well, I think I'd be a bit too preoccupied by the fact that I'm about to be executed rather than thinking of what I want to eat. The nerves you would be experiencing would make it extremely hard to keep anything down and I'd rather die without vomiting beforehand.

Abhorrence
August 22nd, 2015, 05:44 AM
I wouldn't overly want to think about why I am about to be executed but I'm a simple person and I'd want KFC. :P

xXoblivionXx
August 22nd, 2015, 06:42 AM
I was thinking about making the same thread! XD

hmm, I would want fish tacos from this really good joint in San Diego, bread sticks from olive garden, broccoli cheddar soup and a smoothie or two from jamba juice

ClaireM
August 22nd, 2015, 07:14 AM
roast pork with crackling, Yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, carrots & cauliflower, cooked by my mom mmm

Gwen
August 22nd, 2015, 11:45 AM
A warm pack of donuts and some water to wash it down I suppose. I think that kind of warm food could make me forgot about the impending death for a few minutes.

Hase
August 25th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Fried egg noodles with vegetables

seoulsuho
August 25th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Sushi, a Chinese takeaway, maybe with some pizza from the pizzaria in my town. Oh, and some olives. I'd like to die remembering how my favourite foods taste.

SethfromMI
August 25th, 2015, 06:27 PM
possibly some good deep dish pizza with peperoni, sausage, green peppers and onions

everlong
August 25th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Pasta covered in marinara and cheese

azure moonstone
August 26th, 2015, 07:31 AM
I'd probably request something like shrimp cooked in wine sauce, and served over pasta. :)

Hase
August 26th, 2015, 09:43 AM
https://www.freshfoods.de/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/M/a/Maggi_Guten_Appetit_Buchstabensuppe.jpg

pjones
August 29th, 2015, 05:50 PM
my mom's roast chicken, mashed potato with gravy and fresh green beans.
for dessert, NY style cheesecake with blueberries

sonnenstrahl
September 1st, 2015, 05:15 AM
pancakes

Fritos43
September 1st, 2015, 03:30 PM
Chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, eggs, milk.

Mars
September 1st, 2015, 03:50 PM
Calzone from a pub definitely, fried chicken, cannoli, water

ObliviousCat
September 1st, 2015, 05:26 PM
Two Belgian waffles with strawberries, nutella and whipped cream, a chocolate milkshake and animal fries from In N Out, and...I don't know lol ;-;
Definitely Belgian waffles, though

StoppingTom
September 1st, 2015, 06:45 PM
A pizzeria near me had been voted "Best pizza on Long Island" so I'd get a whole pie from there, and a pitcher of coke to go with it.

SkyClad33605
September 1st, 2015, 06:54 PM
BBQ. All BBQ. Ribs, pulled pork, chicken, briscut, greens, mash, cornbread, string beans, the works.

I'd eat so much they'd have to roll me to my end.

Mars
September 1st, 2015, 10:13 PM
A pizzeria near me had been voted "Best pizza on Long Island" so I'd get a whole pie from there, and a pitcher of coke to go with it.

Really? I've been to like 20 of those :P

StoppingTom
September 1st, 2015, 10:19 PM
Really? I've been to like 20 of those :P

I've been around, and they make a pretty strong case for themselves. But yes, there are a lot of really good places around here so I guess they have claims to the title as well xD

sonnenstrahl
September 3rd, 2015, 11:12 AM
spaghetti

Abyssal Echo
September 6th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Rib eye steak, mashed potatoes, cream style corn, and cheesecake for desert.

Kirina
September 6th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Two Belgian waffles with strawberries, nutella and whipped cream, a chocolate milkshake and animal fries from In N Out, and...I don't know lol ;-;
Definitely Belgian waffles, thoughI'd would like to eat you, for my last meal. .w. ;-; pls don't go on death row before me.

or my grandmothers homemade Pizza. Grandmother made it for an old italian lady and she wanted the recipe and when she got back to Italia, she made it for friends there and everyone loved it (true story). It really is a good pizza.

Kuroshiro
September 7th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Lobster tails covered in truffle