PDA

View Full Version : Help me

tyler b
August 21st, 2015, 12:10 AM
I am at a braecking point i feel like there is a gun to my head I'm starting high school don't know eny one I feel like I will just end it gust to get rid of the presher in my head my parents don't understand how I feel they console you ask how I feel because I was born with a face that is easy to hide emoshan thank god for that my mom keeps asking me do I like a girl do I have a girl freand (I am autistic so already soshal outcast ) I keep telling her no and some times she asks if I'm gay with hits me hard because to know that your mom mihete think that your gay when you don't know what to do or think I'm have problems just trying to wright this trying not to cry I gust don't know what to do my mom said that it was ok if I was gay and that she wonders support me if I was I gust need some one to help me

Vermilion
August 21st, 2015, 12:43 AM
You will make friends and it's normal to feel nervous. Are you straight , bi, gay ? Or No interest at this time in anyone. Your mother wants to help you. Please tell her how you feel even if it by showing her this

wolf g
August 21st, 2015, 07:17 AM
it's normal to fell like that in your first year in high school because you'll have a new life
and don't care if you don't know any one you 'll make some friends but that will take some time just relax and every thing will be ok

thegreatgatz
August 21st, 2015, 08:29 AM
Are you sure of your sexuality? Because its alright to not be sure.

Blue02
August 23rd, 2015, 04:44 PM
I'm going into my last year at my senior school, so can relate to the unbelievable pressure you are experiencing. It sounds cliché but firstly, breathe. The pressure will get lighter and will fade, but if you focus on it, the entire experience will be ruined. I had no friends and knew I had make some, and the first thing I did was walk up to this person, and ask them 'oh, so you didn't bring a bag either?', I felt mortified but turns out when I went back, my little introduction had made me a friend in the most wierest way. High school is a rollercoster, but as long you strap yourself in, you'll make it to the end. Sometimes, you may feel like you're gonna fall out, but as long as you have at least one hand grasped on the bar strapping you in, you'll succeed. As for sexuality, I have no clue what or where I am. Sometimes it upsets me, but I too got quizzed by my mother. I'm not with talking, so I'd write or (try) to draw to show how I felt, and though it wasn't instant, I got a result. I was scared I would be disowned by people I care about but eventually, I managed to tell them. Do it in a way that suits you,

JosephMcBrosiph
August 23rd, 2015, 04:58 PM
I know I'm pretty young, but I have lots of empathy. If I was in your situation, I would tell your mom how you feel and say you are confused about your sexuality. When you said you didn't have any friends, don't believe that. You have 5 nice people replying to your thread just to make you feel better. Whenever you have a problem, just remember you have this awesome community to help you. Just try to push through high school and see where your life takes you.

I wish you'll be alright soon,
JosephMcBrosiph (Gage)

Just JT
August 31st, 2015, 09:37 AM
You actually have 6 nice peole replying to your post
Being autistic I know it's hard to express yourself
So next time mom ask yiu if your gay, just say those 3 magic words
"I don't know"
And leave it be, it's all you really need to say on that topic

CupcakeLuv101
October 5th, 2015, 09:37 PM
I am at a braecking point i feel like there is a gun to my head I'm starting high school don't know eny one I feel like I will just end it gust to get rid of the presher in my head my parents don't understand how I feel they console you ask how I feel because I was born with a face that is easy to hide emoshan thank god for that my mom keeps asking me do I like a girl do I have a girl freand (I am autistic so already soshal outcast ) I keep telling her no and some times she asks if I'm gay with hits me hard because to know that your mom mihete think that your gay when you don't know what to do or think I'm have problems just trying to wright this trying not to cry I gust don't know what to do my mom said that it was ok if I was gay and that she wonders support me if I was I gust need some one to help me

First of all, I am really sorry to hear what you are going through :( I know it's extremely hard and I know school has already started for you but I think you are worrying too much about something that hasn't even happened. But because school has already started, how is it so far? Are you enjoying if?

As for your mom thinking you are gay, just tell her that you're not gay and you are still young and don't have a girlfriend yet. Just because you don't have a girlfriend in highschool doesn't make you gay.

Also, I understand you being anti-social because of autism. I can totally relate to that except I have something different which is called: "social anxiety" meeting people and talking to people in real life is really hard for me. It is hard enough in real life that I would love to meet friends on this website. Feel free to talk to me about anything please don't be afraid :) I'd love to meet new people on here considering the fact that I don't have many friends at school.

I wish you all the best, god bless <3

titatomske
October 10th, 2015, 03:42 PM
At first, autism is hard for you and all the people around you. I myself am really close to the clinical diagnosis of "Aspergers Syndrome" (my thearapist told me about this last month).
I do know the fellings you describe like the social problems very well so feel free to write me :)

It´s hard to hear but give a f**k to your mums opinion relating to relationships or sexual orientation. Your life is yours. So you have to decide what you want and what to be.

Everyone talks about abnormal things or people, but what is normal? Right nothing! There´s no "normal/ideal" thing or human. It is just the point of view by the one telling you about others to hide their own imperfections.

This attitude helps me so much(I hope it can help you to be more self-confident)

It´s OK to be different so DO NOT rack your brain.