PDA

View Full Version : Your Own Story Idea Generator!

ObliviousCat
August 19th, 2015, 11:59 AM
What you'll need:

Hat
Markers/pens/pencils
Scissors
Paper

The first thing you'll want to do is cut out a few squares on a single sheet of paper, leaving enough room to write on. Using your preferred writing utensil and creativity, it's time to brainstorm on those pieces of paper!

Think of a bunch of different topics and write them down as soon as they pop up into your head. Do not filter them.
For example, if you think of "vampire", write it down on one square and move on to the next. The same goes for "shoe", "soccer", "bread", etc. Those may not sound as appealing as others, but you'd be surprised what ideas could eventually form!

After you have as many topics as you want, you can proceed to fill the hat. Close your eyes and allow your hand to rummage around inside the cap. Pull out when you want to and see what you've picked!
If you picked "vampire", for example, you then write about it for at least 5 minutes. You may end up having a story idea or two on your hands!

wolf g
August 19th, 2015, 01:44 PM
good idea i'll try it

ObliviousCat
August 19th, 2015, 03:37 PM
good idea i'll try it

Let me know how it works! :D

Gwen
August 19th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Great idea, I'm usually hit for blank on what to write a lot so hopefully this will help :D
Thank you ^.^

ObliviousCat
August 20th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Great idea, I'm usually hit for blank on what to write a lot so hopefully this will help :D
Thank you ^.^

You're welcome. I hope it helps!