PDA

View Full Version : When did you first get drunk?

Sandybeaches
August 19th, 2015, 03:53 AM
I've never been drunk.... but I kind of want to just to see what it's like, even though I've heard some horrible things.

So when was the first time you got actually drunk? Was it fun or did you regret it?

Abhorrence
August 19th, 2015, 07:32 AM
I got drunk first when I was 15 with a bunch of friends in a tent. It was an experience, to say the least. One of my friends did not take alcohol very well, she threw up the entire night.

maggs
August 19th, 2015, 07:37 AM
My first time was two weekends ago. It was fun at first, but then I got really dizzy and I couldn't even talk properly :lol3: but I don't regret it, it was a new experience after all.

Riley2015
August 19th, 2015, 07:48 AM
When i was 12 with my mates from school. It was kind of a laugh but made me feel really sick too, not sure i liked it that much. Done it a few times since but i don't like it that much, i guess i should learn to say no to my mates

My dad would punish me so bad if he knew, i'd be lucky to get off being grounded before i turn 18 :lol:

The Faulted
August 19th, 2015, 12:26 PM
i was fourteen and honestly had the greatest time ever haha. it was with a couple friends in one of their basements and we just had an awesome time.

StoppingTom
August 19th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Spring break my freshman (I think?) year of high school. It wasn't anything special, I come from a long line of strong livers.

Desuetude
August 19th, 2015, 06:15 PM
My first time drunk was as a really sad little 14 year old trying to numb themselves through alcohol. Yeah, embarrassing as hell but hey, I got so wasted that night (don't ever mix drinks - especially spirits) that I couldn't stand the smell of alcohol for at least 6 months after, so at least I didn't try it again. At least I took life lessons away from the experience.

Ehh, it depends. You have to drink a couple times to know your limit and that might mean that you need to go over your limit to find out when to stop, which might mean a few bad experiences. Once you start drinking in moderation with people you know then it can be really fun. Just make sure you're in a safe place with people that you know will look out for you.

Just JT
August 19th, 2015, 06:33 PM
tbh think I migh of been like 10
Dads an alcoholic, we were campin and a bunch of us kids stole some of his beer and after he passed out we went down to the river where it was keepin cold and drank beer and I got drunk
I was to young, I puked my guts out, the older kids laughed at me, threw me in the river to try nh sober me up, and dragged me back to my sight wet, passed out and left me on the ground in front of my dads tent

Wasn't a good experience

everlong
August 19th, 2015, 06:35 PM
I've never gotten drunk, yet.

Human
August 20th, 2015, 07:55 AM
13 at a house party
england boyz

Babs
August 20th, 2015, 11:12 AM
I got drunk for the first time when I was 15. My sister gave me vodka and wine, wubbalubbadubdub.

Vermilion
August 20th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Never drunk like throwing up Or not being able to walk. But been able to drink from 12 nearly 13 At party's. then I turned to drink to help with depression. I have up the day after my 18th birthday party so nearly a month free

Lost in the Echo
August 20th, 2015, 11:33 AM
The first few times were between 10-12. Started drinking regularly when I was 13. I don't necessarily regret it, but admittedly I was way too young to be getting drunk so often at so young of an age.
I didn't really get my drinking under control until about a year ago.
I still go on drinking binges every once in a while, but I've been able to ( for the most part ) keep it in moderation.

Typhlosion
August 21st, 2015, 12:12 AM
Almost a legal adult at 17 and a half. Started drinking because of hazing in college and the frat I lived in.

Hideous
August 21st, 2015, 12:45 AM
16, it was really fun!!!

tovaris
August 23rd, 2015, 05:47 PM
Newer did newer will

Let Me Be a Pony
August 23rd, 2015, 06:21 PM
I don't even remember.

mikielikesit
August 23rd, 2015, 11:09 PM
13 I was with a family member that was 20

ImTrickster
August 24th, 2015, 07:30 AM
I've drank loads of times but i haven't actually ever been drunk before. Although i have gotten tipsy i have not been drunk.

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 01:48 PM
i've never been drunk and i have no real desire to drink. that's not a jab at those who do, just my personal thoughts for me and my life.

Cognizant
August 24th, 2015, 09:33 PM
I've never been drunk. I got buzzed once when I was 16, but I've never been drunk. And due to personal issues in my family, I don't fuck around with alcohol except maybe a pina colada or a few shots of rum. I'll just stick to weed if I want something to make me feel good.

Hannah98
August 24th, 2015, 11:59 PM
My Freshman year at a party after a football game I got REALLY buzzed! Another cheerleader got into her dad's liquor cabinet and made some drinks and you couldn't even taste the alcohol. I had no idea I was getting so buzzed until I sat up and felt like I was going to fall. Stopped drinking right then!

BlackParadePixie
August 25th, 2015, 12:21 AM
14. Only been drunk once since then.

Claire Asteroid
August 25th, 2015, 10:14 AM
I was 16, didn't realise how strong it was, I ended up being sick.

jssixna
August 27th, 2015, 12:02 AM
First off, always be careful when you're drunk. Be aware of where you are and who you're with. Ok mine was 14. I was with a friend at home while parents were at vacation. I've only twice

Mars
August 27th, 2015, 12:47 AM
Whenever my dad wasn't home I used to take shots of vodka and play cod semi drunk :P

Stronk Serb
August 27th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Got drunk when I was 16 at a party I threw, I acted crazy, my friend got wasted from two sips or vodka and a can of beer. He also broke a frickin glass...

CuteGuy889
September 1st, 2015, 06:16 PM
I was 13-14 and went to this birthday party of my cousin..I've never taken alcohol..They got me vodka and it tasted pretty ok..I drank about 4 drinks and I felt speaking much much more and feeling light....
Next I remember waking up next day in my cousin sis's house..I've apparently puked on myself and passed out..They've take my puked tee and pants off and put me in a bed in my undershit and briefs.....I was lent some clothes and they dropped me at my house.

I had a horrible headache whole day and puked 3 times more...I stayed in my room the whole of next day so my mom did not know ....
That embarrassing episode put me off drinkng until I was like 15 or so and now I am very carful

SkyClad33605
September 1st, 2015, 06:56 PM
Never been drunk. Alcohol smells really bad and I just can't bring myself to try it.

Noody
September 2nd, 2015, 06:25 PM
I first got drunk when I was just 16.. My friends parents were out and I went over to his house. He handed me a bottle of old russian vodka (43% at time of purchase) and I, having had no previous experience with alchohol, downed about half the bottle.

I think I downed it so easily because there wasn't much taste due to it being so old.
I was off my face for a long time, and I've never regretted that day since.
Been drunk at school, drank a whole bottle of vodka on a beach on two separate occasions and ended up being carried off the beach by 6 of my friends and showed into my friends dad's car.. Been drunk on my own at home after smuggling vodka into my drawers.. Been drunk on skype..
Jumped out a window whilst drunk and into a muddy puddle.. (Thank gawd it wasn't concrete)

This is less than a year after my first experience with alcohol. I'm actually a little scared I stand the risk of becoming an alcoholic, especially as it's about to become a hell more readily available to me when I can drive.

HOWEVER, it hasn't been all bad experiences drunk. I came out as gay when I was off my face, called my parents.. On one hand, don't ever do it that way.. On the second hand, I would have never come out had I not been off my face. Sooo it's kinda good, and I've had some really deep conversations with some really nice people and got a lot of stuff off my chest whilst I've been drunk. It's all good because everyone just dismisses it due to your drunkness ;)

I think the moral is CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL.
Being drunk is fine, just control yourself and don't decommit to anything the day after just because you got drunk.

Have fun with it though, it's good brain medicine!

Perfectly Flawed
September 3rd, 2015, 12:46 PM
If I recall correctly the first time I got drunk, and wasted, was at a family bonfire in the middle of nowhere when I was 16. That's where my uncle introduced me to Svedka vodka, and I downed a good half bottle before I realised I was going to soon regret it.

audiophile5
September 3rd, 2015, 12:55 PM
Hmm I'm not sure. 14-15? Something like that.

Well there are people who say bad things about alcohol, but they're not all true. I'm not saying you should get drunk if you don't want to, but all the criticism alcohol gets is very subjective and it doesn't always reflect the reality. Consumed in normal amounts, it's not a bad thing (actually a glass of wine ever couple of days is healthy, or so the doctors say). But as I've said, if you're uncomfortable with it, don't. It's a thing people do to relax,to have fun, because they enjoy it, and not because of a social constraint

The Byrd
September 3rd, 2015, 06:16 PM
I have never drank a drop of alcohol and I don't plan on doing so. Who thinks it's a good idea to pay to kill yourself?

eric2001
September 4th, 2015, 09:50 AM
I haven't yet.

jennyem
September 5th, 2015, 08:55 AM
First time i drank was when i was 15...i drank way too much but we all need that first rough experience to learn our limits!

JustinG
September 5th, 2015, 09:28 AM
Fourteen, and NOTHING i am proud of!
Wish I could go back and un-do it !

drunkbanana17
September 8th, 2015, 03:02 AM
I have never been drunk but I have drank lots of alcohol drinks . I have drank 1-2 cans of beer some times , some Bacardi or Gordon's. Heck I have even drank a shot of vodka during school . I had the opportunity to get drunk at the 4-day expedition with my school but I denied knowing I will make a fool of myself , probably get caught by a teacher and probably get stolen of my money , so I took the decision for which I'm still proud and just drunk a can and a half of beer (750mL) . I'm 16 btw

Dalcourt
September 8th, 2015, 05:44 AM
Involuntary at age 8 when I ate alcohol soaked fruit from a sangria bowl.
Otherwise at 12, there I learned that I can drink anything but Vodka RedBull. Really bad experience and the only time I really passed out from drinking.

Xawarus
September 8th, 2015, 05:12 PM
I was 17, pretty late xD

dreamofdante
September 8th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Got drunk off of Moonshine on my sixteenth birthday and spent most of the night ill.

Abyssal Echo
September 9th, 2015, 12:20 AM
I was 13 the first time I got drunk.

Daniella98
September 9th, 2015, 03:19 AM
Never been drunk, but I first tasted alcohol when I was 13. I dont like it. I can drink one beer once in a while. But there has to be a reason, a celebration of some sort.

clairey
September 9th, 2015, 04:43 AM
I've had a few sips of alcohol before but never been drunk. My parents give me a little wine sometimes if they're having some with dinner.

Reise
September 9th, 2015, 02:02 PM
First time tasted alcohol : 12 yo (wine)
First time drunk (vomited :/) : 14 yo (whisky)

duce_
September 27th, 2015, 08:28 AM
It was first drunk in 13 years. After Christmas came to me friend, and we found a bottle of wine.
After the fun was not just a headache.

Fiction
September 28th, 2015, 12:40 PM
I was 13. The first few times were good, but admittedly I wasn't that drunk or drinking particularly strong stuff. The first time I got absolutely hammered, also at 13, wasn't such a good experience. Spent the night crying :p

Alcohol is fun in moderation, but it's far too easy to go overboard.

Paraxiom
September 29th, 2015, 04:01 PM
At home, two shots of vodka had me realising my mind was drifty and knew what that meant. It lasted about an hour.

deepthroat_tacos
October 3rd, 2015, 12:17 PM
A few months ago shortly after my 15th bday

Wilde
October 10th, 2015, 07:52 PM
I had my first drink at around age 8 (mum gave me a sip of her wine).

I started drinking at around age 14 (like getting 'fucked' on a regular basis - by 'fucked' I mean throwing up after a bottle of wine and a 2L of cider at the skatepark). I only ever fucked up once when I was drinking almost a full bottle of vodka and then a 2L of cider and a few tans of wine - there's snapchat videos of me falling about screaming "im going to die" and then apparently I was sick all over myself (the cider and vodka puke that puts you off apple juice for weeks) and fell asleep on the grass for about an hour and ended up having to go home at like 1AM in the dark by myself, still pretty drunk. When I got home I just went straight to bed, ignored my parents and then in the morning I threw up a whole lot more and they sat down and had a mini intervention.

Tips: if you wanna get fucked, goto skateparks and hang out with older cats. If you want to be an edgy moron who acts drunk to impress your buddies and then pretend you're invincible to alcohol, goto teenage house parties. I went to one and it was literally unbelievable. My mates shared a bottle of wine and then told me they were steaming, I had a bottle of wine and was in pretty good shape (only slightly rubber and of-course, buzzing - Buckfast y'know).

I personally am trying to stay away from the stuff now. Only when with my family will I drink (my parents buy me Jack Daniels all the time). I told my friends that I don't wanna drink too often because "I want to remember my time with you guys, one day we'll all be dead and all I'll have is a regretful, drunken, haze". They understood, I think. However, they still make jokes at me about the whole "I'm gonna die" phase but everyone has their limits.

Sheriff McGregor
October 11th, 2015, 01:47 AM
I drank for my first time when I was 15 before the homecoming dance. I've drank about 70 times since. I'm currently 17. I'm not necessarily addicted but it has had a negative toll on my life. If you can stay away from it, that really is best.

johndoe1112
October 11th, 2015, 10:42 AM
14 I killed a handle of soco and smoked two bowl packs and lost the use of my legs and I had to be carried home. After that it's a blur but I drank before that but I that was when I started drink. Now that I think about it I might of been 15

TrampCore
October 11th, 2015, 06:05 PM
The very first time I tasted alcohol was when I was around 6 years old. I started crying because it was a really strong fruit brandy.

But I will never forget the first time I got drunk...ah, tequila shots with salt and lemon, martini and white wine <3

The Faulted
October 11th, 2015, 09:37 PM
was fourteen for my first time. we had vodka shots and palm bays haha, good times.

Inflation26
December 22nd, 2015, 07:19 PM
First time i got really drunk I was 15. All my friends are a little bit older than me and at the time it was legal for 16 y/o to drink, so all my friends got booze and we got drunk (I got drunk after like 5 beers at the time). Now I drink about 10 beers and some shots (jagermeister, vodka, this disgusting drink called "Boswandeling --> walk in the forest")

i think getting drunk is a lot of fun but it is dangerous as well. luckily I have great friends. we always help eachother out when someone is too drunk to get home by their self

nebula
December 22nd, 2015, 08:27 PM
Not yet

JoshPro
January 6th, 2016, 02:02 PM
I was 14 when I first got drunk. Love it initially but it gets terrible later. All the puking and stuff.

lacey02
January 6th, 2016, 03:15 PM
you guys dont make it sound very fun to be drunk lol! I dont drink and dont plan on it but thanks for the positive reinforcing!

NoName2001
January 6th, 2016, 10:01 PM
got drunk oce with my best friend last year. hated being sick the next day...

tulolita2015
January 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
14 i can barely remember anything.

Jemmy
February 10th, 2016, 10:29 AM
hey peple who bever been drunk you are boring.. live while you are young!!!

amgb
February 10th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Please don't post in threads with over 2 months of inactivity:locked: