PDA

View Full Version : Certain panties/pants rubbing

surfergurl15
August 16th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Hey, girls. Have you ever had certain panties or panties that rub more so down there than usual? Whether its like yogas or legging with them being tight or like a combo of things. I wanna wear a gstring but ive heard mixed feelings about them.

Has any pants or panties ever like actually made you kinda get wet from it not fitting right or whatever?

THJKIGB
August 16th, 2015, 08:14 PM
I've never experienced getting wet from wearing thong panties or even leggings or yoga pants. I have though had some panties and leggings/yoga pants not seem to be cut the way that feels comfortable down there on me though. It is just more irritating then making me wet or anything like that.

Jordan99
August 16th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Some of my thong panties are more comfortable than others. Don't like the lace thongs as much because they can itch. As for getting wet or excited when wearing certain things, well, when I am wearing a short skirt and thong and catch a breeze up there it can be a bit arousing and I always feel naughty and get pretty excited (sometimes wet) when I am wearing a thong bikini in front of others. I think it's more mental stimulation because I know I am so exposed.

LITTLEANGEL16
August 17th, 2015, 02:29 AM
Cannot wear gee-strings, I wear thongs occasionally, but usually normal pants.

ClaireM
August 17th, 2015, 03:43 AM
Some underwear is prettier or sexier than others, but I think that is more a psychological thing than physical stimulation. But as Jordan says " catching a breez breeze" can be stimulating. .
Claire

ashleigh7
August 17th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Hey : ) Well kinda...yes, but not so much with my panties. With my racing swimsuits rub me sometimes. And some of my workout bikinis. I don't really war thongs or gee-strings, feel really strange to me...ha : ) I do have some saten panties that feel really good, can't tell if the rub or if they just get me all reved up because how the feel : )

Hannah98
August 23rd, 2015, 01:52 PM
I used to really notice it for a while when I would wear my thong panties but as the day went on, got really used to the feeling and it didn't bother me...in fact it made me feel kinda' sexy wearing them and feeling my cheeks rubbing against my skirt or jeans. Now it simply isn't an issue. G-strings are even less noticeable so far as rubbing goes. Some of my bikinis are thongs and I really enjoy wearing them because of the way they fit and look. When I first wore one I felt kinda' naughty wearing it but now I don't even think about it.

JessieLikesItRough
September 9th, 2015, 07:59 PM
I have some leggings and skinny jeans that rub more then others. I think it has more to do with who made them/how there cut. when I wear a thong it rubs less tho. idk if thats weird or not.

neledisapersonne
September 11th, 2015, 01:32 AM
It all depends on the way that the underwear is made I think, some thongs feel more comfortable than other types, as some rub more than other types. Whatever the case you just get used to it I suppose

LITTLEANGEL16
September 11th, 2015, 03:02 AM
It all depends on the way that the underwear is made I think, some thongs feel more comfortable than other types, as some rub more than other types. Whatever the case you just get used to it I suppose

I totally agree as my hood shows between my lips, its not every type of undies I can wear, just keep trying to you find something that's comfortable, Good Luck X

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 06:24 AM
G-strings are great, stay where they are supposed to
Sometimes the creep up a bit and can rub but usually nicely

I had a pair of yogas with a vertical seem in the middle - I'm quite sure they were supposed to give intentionally epic camel toe and I had to give them up I was wet too much

Kristikia
October 11th, 2015, 12:05 PM
That's why I try to have them off as much as I can

Vanilla Cupcake
December 1st, 2015, 12:23 AM
I refuse to wear a thong. I tried my sisters and hated it! It rubs my bum raw!
I like boy shorts best, but sometimes I wear my brothers underwear cuz it's comfy!

angelina
December 1st, 2015, 10:40 AM
I totally agree as my hood shows between my lips, its not every type of undies I can wear, just keep trying to you find something that's comfortable, Good Luck X

Same problem they create for girls with big clit hoods...thongs it reveal most of my down there...So I feel my brother's shorts is OK for me..

Heidi_luv14
January 7th, 2016, 07:11 PM
don't know
I don't wear undies:):)