PDA

View Full Version : From bad to worse

Dalcourt
August 15th, 2015, 09:36 PM
My life goes from bad to worse and I dunno what to do anymore.
A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend dumped me for someone elso who is living closer to him.
My Dad and I don't get along atm...he has started to be really mean and abusive again after things had been better for a while...
And now my depression starts to worsen again, too.

I feel like I can't deal with it anymore...I'm too tired to deal with it to be honest. I just want this fucking shit to end. I've been getting drunk and high for a few days in a row now just to not have to feel anymore...

I just hate life. I'm so tired of it.

Abhorrence
August 16th, 2015, 07:16 PM
I'm sorry about your boyfriend. Your dad, I'm also sorry about but what has changed for him to become abusive if things were getting better? I think these are the obvious triggers to making your mood deteriorate. Have you been on medication of any kind for these moods? I think maybe they could help you out but usually you can't drink or do drugs on them, so I'm not sure. Therapy may be an option but that's only if you really take to heart and try with what they suggest and it isn't for everyone.

THJKIGB
August 16th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Definitely the issues you are going through now can be really debilitating. Really the only advice I can give you is to seek some professional help so you can at least get this out and also hear some feedback from someone who is not only a professional, but also a impartial person. I know it may feel that getting drunk and high is helping the situation, but really all it is doing is numbing the problems for a short period of time. You really need to talk about this difficult stuff to someone who can really help. Good Luck.

Just JT
August 31st, 2015, 09:46 AM
There's no help in a bottle, bone, needle or rail, ask my dad, he'll tell you all about it, from his grave
What will help is taking the advise from the last poster, talk to someone....let some stuff out, it will get better ok?