PDA

View Full Version : sperm

ashleigh7
August 15th, 2015, 12:05 PM
Does anyone know about this: If a boy falls asleep in a speedo and in the morning has orgasm. Is the sperm all dead??? Is it like super warmer to? Curious because I am kinda with a guy who sometimes falls asleep in one.

BlackParadePixie
August 15th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Once it is dry...yes, they're all dead.

Hase
August 15th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Sperm are in the air to survive only a few minutes.
You can be calm, they are dead.

ashleigh7
August 15th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Hey B.P.P. hope that's ok?? : / But ya thanks for answering. It's my mistake. I meant it a guy keeps his speedo on for the night, boes it...being all warm kill the sperm? I heard guys wearing tight clothing down their might hurt their sperm count..? That's what I was going for.. : )

ClaireM
August 16th, 2015, 09:00 AM
I believe wearing tight underwear can reduce a mans sperm count, as sperm need slightly colder than body temp to be produced.

THJKIGB
August 16th, 2015, 09:12 AM
I think there are studies out there that a guy wearing tight underwear or speedos do reduce the amount of sperm they produce. Either way though if he does have an orgasm in the morning in the speedo the sperm won't last that long before they all die.

lizzybella
September 5th, 2015, 09:26 AM
I've wondered the same thing! it seems so gross that it would just stay in their underwear all day! :/

maggs
September 5th, 2015, 11:34 AM
It will be dead in the morning, and it won't be warm probably.

krisii
September 15th, 2015, 03:46 AM
I've wondered the same thing! it seems so gross that it would just stay in their underwear all day! :/

Yup that is not good

kayla...
September 18th, 2015, 06:19 PM
More importantly why are you with a guy who wears a speedo at all much less to bed.

Eww

ashleigh7
September 20th, 2015, 06:26 PM
More importantly why are you with a guy who wears a speedo at all much less to bed.

Eww

He's a swimmer and a plays like every other sport...so he has the body!!!! : ) I like him in one, he looks cute. But ya I asked why he likes to sleep in one sometimes. He just said he likes how they feel and their comfortable...so I was like....good enough for me : )

Kristikia
October 11th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Sounds too gross for me lol

xcherriesncreamx
October 13th, 2015, 07:29 AM
He's a swimmer and a plays like every other sport...so he has the body!!!! : ) I like him in one, he looks cute. But ya I asked why he likes to sleep in one sometimes. He just said he likes how they feel and their comfortable...so I was like....good enough for me : )

I know the feeling he soooooooo has the body my friend on here (billys big gun) has the body to wear one he was a swimmer and wore it alot so i can relate lol

SweetieGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 04:48 AM
I think it's dead if it's dry. I don't find it gross. He must be a cute guy.

GryffindorGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 07:12 AM
I think you are wondering if that by wearing it he wont be able to get you pregnant? i dont think thats a very safe form of birth control

angelina
November 29th, 2015, 12:39 AM
The sperms get dried and destroyed after some minutes..cells will not be alive

LanaPole
November 29th, 2015, 04:45 AM
i think it's all dead if its dry