PDA

View Full Version : i want

wolf g
August 14th, 2015, 05:47 PM
i am just want to know there are some persons try to change for the others i don't know why like girl try to change for guy or guy change for girl....... why we have to change for the others
cause that important i really don't know
member have you try to change for the others
if yes why you do these it's doesn't worthit in the end they are like us humans we shoudn't change for them????

maggs
August 14th, 2015, 06:14 PM
I think we don't have to change for anybody else but ourselves. I wouldn't change anything of myself just for a guy or a girl. There's no point in it.

wolf g
August 15th, 2015, 11:34 AM
thanks

Januarist2000
August 18th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I'd like to put my 2 cents in this even though this is solved.

I understand why people may change themselves to make someone happy. I mean sometimes it's not necessary.

I get the part where, "oh hey, can you stop leaving your socks in the hallways, I think it's dirty and gross". I wouldn't mind doing that. It's not changing you, just changing how you do stuff (you get what I mean?)

Stuff like, "can you act preppy because my family is very preppy", I don't think is necessary. If you have to change your personality to please someone, then it's not really a healthy relationship

wolf g
August 18th, 2015, 04:09 PM
thanks

lliam
August 18th, 2015, 05:13 PM
You can pretending you've changed. But basically you just commit self-deception or so.

And somehow it is also a betrayal of whom you would change for. Whatever the reason may be.

In any case, it's just living a lie, i guess.