PDA

View Full Version : United Kingdom, Big foreskin circumcision problem, need done.

Mark2000
August 14th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Hay folks this is my best friend, can you all help him?

Hi I have had cuts and swelling on my foreskin to witch I saw nu gp about she referred me to the hospital but the waiting time was so long. She had given me a cream and antibiotics to use. They didn't help. So I to my own steps I decided to tape my foreskin back to see if it would help. It did !! No swelling at all. It's been taped for nearly 3 weeks now and no problems at all well the frenulum hurts when having sex or jo. ( didn't have sex before the problem) I go to the hospital this month to see the Dr there who will look and say what he thinks is best. I personal love the feeling without the foreskin down and have had no problems so I think circumcision would be best and even my gp said about it. However the problem has gone for the minute but will come back. I have had this before. But how do I make the Dr understand the problems when he can't see it and when I end up needing to see him again it will be another 3 months of waiting and the problem will go again. I also have depression and this is making it worse, I'm also gay and know that circumcision reduces the chances of some STDs. I'm in the UK so it's not a popular choice here to be cut. I just want the Dr to understand how do I do that ?

Just JT
August 14th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Dude I thought you were in the hospital yourself bro!!
You and your twin brother...
You need rest man, really???

Mark2000
August 14th, 2015, 01:04 PM
I know, it's my best friend

Just JT
August 14th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Ok so what do you want for help?

Mark2000
August 15th, 2015, 09:50 AM
He wants a circumcision but in UK it's not done unless medacally needed. He gas problems wit it but, not a solid argument. Needs suggestiong,