PDA

View Full Version : Geography Club

davdev17
August 13th, 2015, 01:26 AM
Has anybody seen the movie "Geography Club"? I watched it on Netflix. What did you think about it. I was hoping it would be more of a romantic love story, but I really liked it.

James Dean
August 13th, 2015, 01:39 AM
I read the book and hated it. So I'll catch the movie when I got nothing else to do.

northy
August 14th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Has anybody seen the movie "Geography Club"? I watched it on Netflix. What did you think about it. I was hoping it would be more of a romantic love story, but I really liked it.

It made me feel more insecure. I'm really paranoid now.

I read the book and hated it. So I'll catch the movie when I got nothing else to do.

Watch it instead of s soap.

Abhorrence
August 14th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Teen Sexuality & Gender :arrow: Television/Cinema

Grey
August 22nd, 2015, 04:03 AM
I've watched Geography Club. I must admit I was a little disappointed with the ending of the film but after spending a while pondering on it, I decided it was a good fit. Not every story has the fairytale ending and I am happy that the film didn't just end with what every viewer would have wanted. I am glad that the film broke the stereotype, also - many films I have watched with a central gay character has them to be extremely effeminate and "stereotypical" which just isn't necessarily true to life. I think that the actor portraying Russell was excellent and I liked the fact that the film touched upon some good issues whilst remaining light-hearted and amusing.