PDA

View Full Version : Nipple orgasms

Footballday
August 12th, 2015, 02:04 PM
What are they like

Daniella98
August 13th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Dont know sorry. But I think I would be quite sore afterwards.

mikielikesit
August 13th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Are you asking if anyone has orgasamed from there nipples being sucked or played with.

Footballday
August 13th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Are you asking if anyone has orgasamed from there nipples being sucked or played with. both

Jordan99
August 16th, 2015, 08:19 PM
I can orgasm from my BF only playing with my nipples if I am already really excited.

maggs
August 17th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Never happened to me, no idea.

ClaireM
August 17th, 2015, 01:30 PM
I've never orgasmed just from playing with my nipples, but I do play with them when masturbating, and I think it helps.

Hase
August 19th, 2015, 03:33 AM
no, never get.
is that even possible?

jen698
August 22nd, 2015, 10:40 PM
i can have an orgasm if my boy friend is suck en on them or playing with them

LITTLEANGEL17
August 22nd, 2015, 11:16 PM
Playing with them during masturbation helps with my orgasm.

masterofdisaster1997
August 23rd, 2015, 06:24 AM
I can orgasm from my BF only playing with my nipples if I am already really excited.

An ex of mine could cum from me playing with her nipples too. Youre the only other person I met that can too. Does it feel different than your normal orgasm?

Jordan99
August 23rd, 2015, 04:00 PM
An ex of mine could cum from me playing with her nipples too. Youre the only other person I met that can too. Does it feel different than your normal orgasm?

Yeah, I think orgasms for girls are different than for boys but then again, I'm not sure. An orgasm from clitoral stimulation seems to be the most intense when I'm having any type of vaginal sex. Oral really puts me over the top but my most intense orgasms seem to come from anal sex. So for boys, is there a difference in your orgasms depending on whether you are masturbating, if a girl is giving you a HJ, a BJ or if you are having vaginal or anal sex with a girl?

AutumnWinds
August 23rd, 2015, 08:05 PM

this is seriously a goal of mine.

Hannah98
August 23rd, 2015, 10:09 PM
I've never had an orgasm from my BF ONLY playing with or sucking on my nipples but it does feel really, really good and helps to push me over the top. This topic makes me wonder though if we were to restrain ourselves and not have sex, I wonder if I could reach my O just from his touch and nipple stimulation? Hmmm...I think I need to investigate LoL!

Footballday
August 24th, 2015, 04:04 AM
I've never had an orgasm from my BF ONLY playing with or sucking on my nipples but it does feel really, really good and helps to push me over the top. This topic makes me wonder though if we were to restrain ourselves and not have sex, I wonder if I could reach my O just from his touch and nipple stimulation? Hmmm...I think I need to investigate LoL!
I don't know if it's true I saw it on the internet but I may be wrong

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 09:53 AM

be sure to let us know if it's possible. i'm going to try this myself

Zerg
August 26th, 2015, 01:19 PM
I can't orgasm while rubbing nipples only, but it does feel good!

nicole97
August 26th, 2015, 02:59 PM
I've never been able to have an orgasm from nipple stimulation but I do think it helps and does give me a very pleasant, tingly sensation particularly when touched by my BF.