PDA

View Full Version : something really bugging me about my pubes.

lumiadots
August 11th, 2015, 09:51 PM
ok so i'm pretty indifferent to shaving but my boyfriend prefers when i shave, so i do. thing is, i have to let my hair grow out between shaving sessions. i'm not talking a few days. i'm talking maybe about two weeks or more? the hair doesn't get 'thick', persay, but it gets pretty noticeable and fuzzy. if you shave and then don't for a couple weeks, you understand what i mean.

i've been shaving since i was thirteen or so years old, but this is the first relationship i've had where my boyfriend pretty much refuses to go down on me or even touch me if i'm not hairless, so it's kind of a problem. i have attempted many, many times to shave more regularly. i have tried every day, every other day, and every few days. but i can't do that. if i don't wait for a good two or so weeks, whenever i shave, it hurts really, really bad. the kind of bad sting that isn't 'unbearable', but completely unpleasant. i use a completely brand new razor every single time, i use shaving cream and lotions and creams for during and after shaving, i shave with the grain and not against it (i've tried both and going against the grain hurts even more), and i go slow and easy, but i just can't shave it until it's grown out pretty fully. i also get bad cuts and red bumps if i don't wait, even with doing all the things i just previously said.

is this a problem for anyone else? is there any way to stop my skin from being so sensitive when i shave? should i just quit shaving altogether? any advice at all would be appreciated because this is starting to really tick me off. ^u^

THJKIGB
August 11th, 2015, 09:59 PM
During the Summer and hot parts of the season I shave about 2 times a week and that works pretty well for me. I do sometimes get the razor bumps, but I rarely get cut shaving my pubic area. The difference though between you and me is my boyfriend doesn't mind going down on me if I am trimmed up. He doesn't like it if it was a jungle down there, but I don't keep it that way ever. If it really hurts when you shave regularly tell your boyfriend just that and say you only feel comfortable shaving every 2 weeks. If he don't like it then he just doesn't get any pussy. I mean you still have your fingers that can do the magic as well, right? :)

Daniella98
August 12th, 2015, 12:18 AM
Your boyfriend seems kinda selfish and what kind of guy would refuse to touch their girlfriend if she is not shaven smooth. He definitely has to relax about it.
I know the pain when we shave too often, but I think I can shave more often than you can. Maybe its about our skins sensibility. But it could also be about equipment. What are you using?

ClaireM
August 12th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Have you tried waxing or hair removal cream?

Taryn98
August 12th, 2015, 05:45 AM
Try waxing. It will hurt, but will keep you smooth for longer.

LucieP
August 12th, 2015, 06:27 AM
I suggest a new boyfriend (he sounds real controlling) or a new hair-removal method. Waxing works great, lazer is permanent but expensive, or try veet.

I used to shave but got sick of all the bumps and redness so Ive been waxing for a couple of years now. After a while, like 10 years or so, the hair growth really goes down. My mom has been waxing since she was a teen and has almost no hair on her legs or underarms now. But Im going for lazer before going to college, getting it all taken care of once & for all!!!

Hase
August 12th, 2015, 12:42 PM
I shave me because I like it.
no one else has to determine or decide whether I shave.

But if you will do it only for your bf, maybe is a landing strip the best.

playfull-qt
August 13th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Like others said, waxing might be the way to go.

Also I'd remind your bf that if he doesn't like the décor of your restaurant he could look elsewhere next time he wants something to eat.

LITTLEANGEL16
August 14th, 2015, 12:12 AM
Alexi its not up your Boyfriend to tell you what to do with your pubes. Its your body so its up to you to decide what to do, if your boyfriend doesn't like you as you are that's his problem.

kentucky girl
August 14th, 2015, 09:40 AM
I agree with others, don't let ur bf make decisions for u. I shave because I like the way it looks and feels. I do prefer my GF shave too because I like the way it feels but I wouldn't force them to do it

StacyD
August 14th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Your boyfriend seems kinda selfish and what kind of guy would refuse to touch their girlfriend if she is not shaven smooth.

^^^This.

Have you tried waxing or hair removal cream?

And, ^^^this too. Waxing is the way to go.

Daniella98
August 21st, 2015, 04:14 AM
I know I said your boyfriend is kinda selfish. I still mean that. But I was thinking about this last night. Over my time here on VT Ive seen posts on posts where girls would act the exact same way as your bf if they found a hairy bf.
There are even harsh oppinions on uncircumcised penises.

BlackParadePixie
August 21st, 2015, 05:52 PM
Wow, tell your boyfriend to man up and stop being a pussy.

Hannah98
August 23rd, 2015, 11:06 PM
but this is the first relationship i've had where my boyfriend pretty much refuses to go down on me or even touch me if i'm not hairless, so it's kind of a problem.

Yeah, HIS problem! I am waxed completely bald and my BF LOVES it, BUT, I do that for me, not just because he likes it. He likes to keep himself trimmed and because I really like to feel bare skin on bare skin, sometimes he shaves it all off. Anyway, we are each respectful of each other and do not refuse to do anything with each other simply because of our pubes. Now I will admit I won't give a blowjob if I have to fight with a jungle of pubes and I wouldn't expect him to go down on me if he had to deal with a mouthful of hair either. But, to be mean about it isn't very respectful.

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 08:58 AM
it sounds to me like like your bf has some kind of unrealistic expectations. maybe you should talk to him about that and if he still won't relent show him how difficult it is by refusing to do anything to him unless he is hairless.:cool:

i mean it might not bother you, and if it doesn't that's cool, but it'd really hurt my if my guy did that kinds thing to me.:wub:

ok so i'm pretty indifferent to shaving but my boyfriend prefers when i shave, so i do. thing is, i have to let my hair grow out between shaving sessions. i'm not talking a few days. i'm talking maybe about two weeks or more? the hair doesn't get 'thick', persay, but it gets pretty noticeable and fuzzy. if you shave and then don't for a couple weeks, you understand what i mean.

i've been shaving since i was thirteen or so years old, but this is the first relationship i've had where my boyfriend pretty much refuses to go down on me or even touch me if i'm not hairless, so it's kind of a problem. i have attempted many, many times to shave more regularly. i have tried every day, every other day, and every few days. but i can't do that. if i don't wait for a good two or so weeks, whenever i shave, it hurts really, really bad. the kind of bad sting that isn't 'unbearable', but completely unpleasant. i use a completely brand new razor every single time, i use shaving cream and lotions and creams for during and after shaving, i shave with the grain and not against it (i've tried both and going against the grain hurts even more), and i go slow and easy, but i just can't shave it until it's grown out pretty fully. i also get bad cuts and red bumps if i don't wait, even with doing all the things i just previously said.

is this a problem for anyone else? is there any way to stop my skin from being so sensitive when i shave? should i just quit shaving altogether? any advice at all would be appreciated because this is starting to really tick me off. ^u^

ClaraWho
August 24th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Your boyfriend doesn't sound worth the time or the effort. What if you don't shave? Will he still expect oral himself? Will he dump you?

I'd hate for my partner to be in pain at my expense :/ I wax because I want to.

~ Clara