PDA

View Full Version : Help

keh81198
August 11th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Hey guys so...... I'm am literally obsessed with sex so much that it is pushing me to be u loyal to the girls in talking to and pushing them away. I don't like what I'm doing but I can't stop and no one seems to want or know how to help me. Does anyone have any advice I'm tired of who I am and want to change.

Abhorrence
August 12th, 2015, 06:10 PM
I can't say I've ever advised anyone with a sex addiction before. It is a serious problem though, a compulsive need and something that needs fixing because obviously it harms you but it seems to be harming people around you too if you are hurting girls because of it. This problem might be embarrassing to talk to a professional about, even though I'd recommend it. The only thing I can think of doing is being abstinent for a period of time, or at least attempting to? See if you can go a week or two weeks or a month without having any sex whatsoever. Obviously every human wants to have sex so you shouldn't stop it completely but you obviously need to wane how much you are having it if it affects you this badly.

itschilled
August 12th, 2015, 06:13 PM
i reckon just jerk off.. only way to beat if for now(pun not indented).

wolf g
August 13th, 2015, 11:24 AM
try to be busy that maybe will help you