PDA

View Full Version : Profile Albums Pictures

THJKIGB
August 11th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Earlier today I uploaded several pictures to Profile Albums and they still say they need to go through Moderation. How long does it usually take before the Pictures will be accepted?

Gwen
August 11th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Completely depends on when a moderator goes through them. I would say max 24 hours, but very, very likely someone will get it done in less time. Mods are usually very active.

THJKIGB
August 11th, 2015, 06:02 PM
Completely depends on when a moderator goes through them. I would say max 24 hours, but very, very likely someone will get it done in less time. Mods are usually very active.Thanks, someone must have saw this thread and now they are accepted.

Living For Love
August 11th, 2015, 06:02 PM
I've approved them now. It may take a while, since there is a lot that we need to take care of, but we always get to everything, just be patient. :) As far as I'm aware of, until you have 250 posts and have been a member of VT for three months, your pictures will need to be approved by a moderator, but I'm not entirely sure of this, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

THJKIGB
August 11th, 2015, 06:18 PM
I've approved them now. It may take a while, since there is a lot that we need to take care of, but we always get to everything, just be patient. :) As far as I'm aware of, until you have 250 posts and have been a member of VT for three months, your pictures will need to be approved by a moderator, but I'm not entirely sure of this, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank You for accepting them. I don't mind that pictures have to go through moderation because I am not going to upload anything inappropriate anyway. I have been here about 2 months already, but have a ways to go with reaching 250 posts.