PDA

View Full Version : Virtual teen forum app

Ratman1234
August 10th, 2015, 05:07 PM
A virtual teen forum app would be great. I know that the forum can already be used through another app but it is hard to use

Dune
August 10th, 2015, 05:25 PM
A virtual teen forum app would be great. I know that the forum can already be used through another app but it is hard to use

You know you can just open the website URL in your browser, right? If you scroll down there should be an option to view the desktop site from mobile, too.

Elysium
August 10th, 2015, 05:33 PM
This (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226940) thread, just a few below yours, suggested the same thing. It's been said and addressed many times before.

Ratman1234
August 10th, 2015, 05:33 PM
No that's not what I mean. I would rather a dedicated app to this forum rather than going through tapatalk so I can get all my notifications and stuff easily without having to go into my browser. I meant that the tapatalk app which virtual teen forum runs on in app form is hard to navigate.
(I was replying to Dune's comment)

Gwen
August 10th, 2015, 06:30 PM
That takes a lot of work and potentially money unless someone with experience is just nice enough to do it with their own free time. The idea is unrealistic and Tapatalk is a fine alternative if you wish to continue using th site from a mobile device.

hazelteen
August 11th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Yeah, an app would be great!

Ratman1234
August 11th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Yeah, an app would be great!

I agree!