PDA

View Full Version : Self harm

potatogirl
August 10th, 2015, 03:59 PM
It called me today...
It told me to pick it up and use it...
I did use it and now I don't want to stop using it.
I used to be the girl that everyone enjoyed t be with, I used to be the girl who makes everyone laugh but now...
I'm just a broken girl that is alone in this big world.
I don't know what to do anymore. My mom found out I cut. She said she will help me but she did the opposite, awhile ago she told me "Find a different mother I can't handle an ungrateful daughter like you" She also told me I should've left... Maybe I should've left. Maybe I should leave this world. But I can't...
I know that everyone doesn't actually care but I can't leave and I don't know why. I just want peace and a happy life but it's too damn hard to get that specially when you're already broken...

Abhorrence
August 10th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Life is difficult. Very fucking difficult. Since life encompasses all of everyone's moments, I suppose you could say it is the most difficult thing. But there are parts of life that makes the difficulties worth living through. There is happiness, I guarantee. Even if it's overshadowed by the darkness you have to live for the light. Always. No matter how dark it gets you have to continue to search for the light, even if it is the tiniest amount. That hope will always drive you through. Positivity is the main thing. You have to try so hard to be positive and remain positive. There is help out there, I'm sorry that your mother could not give you it but there is support available both on here and from a professional standpoint with therapists and counsellors and maybe even medication. I want you to know that you're not alone in this feeling and if we all gave up when life gets shadowed then there would be nobody left on this Earth. You are worth something, a life is the most extravagant gift given and you should not throw it away, ever. You need to live for the moment, find something that makes you happy. Search for that light and when you find it, grasp it and try not to let go.

Doc. Maestro
August 11th, 2015, 06:35 AM
I don't know what to say, because I haven't had it rough like you. But just keep hope. I came close to the end myself, for reasons more petty than most, but one thought that always keeps me going is that if I don't try there's no chance. At least if I keep going there's some sort of hope. Hope is something you have to hold on to, so please do it. I've been going over 50 days now, so feel free to chat with me any time and I can hopefully help you out. I'm "better", but I still feel sort of terrible inside, lonely and broken, so at least that part I can relate to. I wish I could give you a hug, because I know you need one (because I need one too lol), but I guess I'll have to settle for this *Virtual Hug*.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope things get better for you. Sorry if my post is a little bit lackluster, I normally post more but today I'm just not feeling 100%