PDA

View Full Version : Size(of anything) compared to family and age

Drewboyy
August 8th, 2015, 09:09 PM
When I say size, I mean size of anything- height, privates, breasts, feet/hands, legs/arms, etc.

Just wondering how old you are and if you think you are an appropriate size for your age. No matter if the answer is yes or no, is your size appropriate compared to the rest of your family (same gender obviously)?

Please say what you are comparing

BlackParadePixie
August 8th, 2015, 11:17 PM
I think I'm just going to be short. Even though my mom is 5' 7'' and my dad is 5' 9'' - I know I still have time to grow, but I doubt I will very much. As far as the rest of my body...I'm proportioned fine, so I'm not worried about it.

Seahawks15
August 9th, 2015, 01:31 AM
I think I'm fine in penis size,6 inch hard and 7 inch girth so average.I would like to be taller,I'm only 5'3 and my mom is 5'6 and dad is 6'3.My feet are also small,only size 4 or 5.

LITTLEANGEL17
August 9th, 2015, 05:14 AM
It looks like am going to take after mum and aunt (mums sis) in both hight and boob size, and also being a late bloomer :)

maggs
August 9th, 2015, 05:46 AM
I'm a bit shorter than my mom, but I still have a couple of years to grow I think. My breasts and my hands are bigger, and our feets are the same size.

I think I'm appropriate for my age =)

Norelly
August 9th, 2015, 08:11 AM
I think my penis size isn't apropriate, it's way larger then anyone in my family. Also I'm a little bit taller.

biancachica
August 9th, 2015, 09:17 AM
I'm taller than my mom and I have bigger feet too. My breasts are also much bigger. For my age everything is appropriate except maybe my boobs. They are bigger than most of my friends and I feel like they are still growing.

Dyri_14
August 9th, 2015, 01:07 PM
It looks like am going to take after mum in both hight. (late blommer)

Dalcourt
August 9th, 2015, 04:58 PM
I'm way to short for my age ...I'm still looking like a kid. My father's side of the family are all rather tall and stuff. I won't be anything like them.

I'm afraid I will always stay below average concering size and all.

Turtl3
August 9th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Well compared to family I'm taller than all of them, I'm 6 foot 1. Foot size I am a UK 11 and bigger than anyone else. I have smaller breasts but I am a guy so I'd hope this was the case aha! As for the rest I don't know

Poontang King117
August 10th, 2015, 01:40 AM
I'm 18 and 7 inches erect, I think when it comes to erect sizes I am bigger than my 17 and 23 year old brother, but smaller than my 27 year old brother. I think it is appropriate...

Pichu
August 10th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Height wise i'm the same as everyone else in my family - short xD I'm 15 and only just 5 feet tall, mum is maybe a inch and a half shorter than me, dad is 5'5". My feet are already the same size as my dad's (uk 10). I'm hoping i'll be at least his height when i'm done growing.

In penis size i'm okay, 17.5 - 18cm hard, i've grown 3cm in the past year so far and i've still got plenty of growing to do.

I think for how far I am through puberty (barely stage 3), i'm doing ok. I've probably got another 3 years of puberty to go so i'm not too worried just yet c:

Canadian Dream
August 11th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I think I'm doing pretty well for my age, compared to my dad though I've still got some ways to go in terms of height and facial hair.

Daniella98
August 11th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Well my height is now the same as my mother. Her boobs are quite bigger than mine though our nipples are the same color and size.
Her vagina is a bit more open than mine, but my vagina has opened over the last years so the inner lips are visible.

My brothers penis looks like my dads. They are both thick with a big head. Their height is the same but my brother is more trimmed than my dad.
Hope this was answer enough.

Laura101
August 13th, 2015, 05:50 PM
I'm about the same height as my mom. I have tiny feet but my breasts are bigger than my mom's. I think I am just the right size for my age but am worried my boobs haven't stopped growing yet and I'd prefer they didn't.

THJKIGB
August 13th, 2015, 08:21 PM
My Dad is extremely tall and my Mom is average height. My 11 year old little brother is already getting close to being as tall as me. I am short(only 5'). I really think I am done with growing to. I am O.K. with being short though. My Moms breast are normal size for a grown woman and are bigger than i am now at 16, but I will probably have normal sized breasts once I become a woman and have a baby.

Porpoise101
August 13th, 2015, 10:18 PM
I am pretty normal except the fact that I am taller than my parents. I am average height I think at 5' 7". I may grow a little bit more taller but I don't know for sure. I won't be as tall as my older brothers though they are 6'+.

bbwolf26
August 13th, 2015, 11:14 PM
According to my grandparents and pictures I have seen of my dad when he was my age, I am just like him. They said he started grow when he was 15 or 16. That's kind of where I am at now.

siteuser
September 12th, 2015, 06:45 PM
I'm much taller than both my parents or my brothers and sister. But my boobs are much smaller than my sis and my mother.

shamrockgirl02
November 5th, 2015, 06:58 PM
I'm 13 and I'm 5'10". I know that I'm tall for my age, but my mother is quite tall and my father is average height.. My younger sister, who is 12, is 5'6" and still growing. I also have a brother and sister who are twins, but they're quite short for our family, standing only 5'4" and 5'3" respectively.
My breast size is 32C, though I've almost grown out of it. My younger sister is also in a C cup for now, and our older sister has Double D tits. Our mother also has large breasts.

Gopher
December 3rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Im shorter than my family but also stockier, bigger dick than bro and dad.

Leena_2003
December 3rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
I am still growing so I don't know where I'll end up, but to me it looks like I have the right averages in most areas compared to others around my age, and also my family. I am a bit more slender than most, a little less curvy, and my boobs are really small. I think the slender and small boobs side of things will stay with me, based on how my mom, my sis, and some other family members look. And I am not complaining at all :-)

Juliarules832
December 3rd, 2017, 06:20 PM
I am shorter than my mom was but I think i might still grow some

max02
December 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
i'm small everywhere for my age, cept my intelligence

Juliarules832
December 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM

Well that is more important than body stats.

Harrier
December 4th, 2017, 07:32 AM

Well that is more important than body stats.

Yep! Definitely the most important stat!

I think I'm just going to be short. Even though my mom is 5' 7'' and my dad is 5' 9'' - I know I still have time to grow, but I doubt I will very much. As far as the rest of my body...I'm proportioned fine, so I'm not worried about it.

Have you caught either one of them? Its weird when my friends are still shorter than their parents. I mean I have short friends but usually they are taller or the same as their parents.

The really only similarity in my family is that we ALL have short or average feet. Also we're all pretty skiny. But after that we are all fairly different. I'm the tallest but I think my sister's are "taller" than me if that makes sense ... I mean they are tall for girls while I'm just average. I think my lil bro will pass me in every area except dick size but you never know he may have a growth spurt lol. His shoe size is bigger than mine. Never seen my dad hard (thank God lol) but I appear to be much bigger than me although he seems like he could have me on girth. But lets hope I never know for sure haha.

Posts merged, ~Endeavour

Endeavour
December 4th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Im shorter than my family but also stockier, bigger dick than bro and dad.

Please don't bump old threads. :locked: