PDA

View Full Version : Today fooled the guys on the beach

Dyri_14
August 7th, 2015, 07:10 PM
'm 14 year old girl and I am very flat chest. So I put the trunks of my cousin, a base of all Cap , no shirt and no bikini tan marks because I do topless, and today went up the beach. Were several boys on the beach of my age to play soccer, so as I love soccer and play at a club in the town where I was living in south europe (father country) then ask if I could play with them and he left because everybody thought I was a guy (with hair around my neck). I played with him an hour (we stop sometimes to go for a dip in the sea for this very hot) and scored 4 goals and they hugging and compliment. I kind of liked lol but I do it again? I'm worried that I picked up, but no one has assumed that I was a girl because I had shorts from my cousin who does not show my tanned bottom what I have said many times in a lot of cases it's the hair and the bikni bottoms que give a girl away. If it so I guess it's safe. lol

Sab16
August 8th, 2015, 03:40 AM
maybe it was not important whether you're a boy or a girl. perhaps it was just the fun of the common football match and you're such a good player.

Dyri_14
August 8th, 2015, 06:31 AM
maybe it was not important whether you're a boy or a girl. perhaps it was just the fun of the common football match and you're such a good player.

Sat hello!

I agree with you 100%, but only did it to them because one month tried to play with them and he did not let me because it was a girl. They still do not know ... but I'll take care of it :).

kiss

cheekygirl11
August 8th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Sounds like your really good at soccer. If I could pass as a boy I would be tempted to go in their lockerroom and look around!

LITTLEANGEL16
August 8th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Sounds like your really good at soccer. If I could pass as a boy I would be tempted to go in their lockerroom and look around!

I don't think any girls has the bits to pass as a boy :)

Dyri_14
August 8th, 2015, 03:19 PM
I don't think any girls has the bits to pass as a boy :)

I yery late blommer and very flat (no breast hair down, no period). i have 14 but i look 11 years old.

kiss.

Cangirl
August 8th, 2015, 04:05 PM

haha that'd be fun!!

cheekygirl11
August 8th, 2015, 05:27 PM
haha that'd be fun!!

I know! I would like to see how the boys react to me if they think I am one of them. You could see them naked too!

LITTLEANGEL16
August 9th, 2015, 04:01 AM
I yery late blommer and very flat (no breast hair down, no period). i have 14 but i look 11 years old.

kiss.
Dyri I did not start to develop until 13 and still am quite slow, I come from a family of late bloomers my mum and aunt (mums sis) were also late. X

Laibachd
August 9th, 2015, 03:27 PM
You go and have fun ^^

ClaraWho
August 10th, 2015, 11:12 AM
I mean if you have nothing to cover, then it's the exact same as going topless as a toddler. But girls are very different physiologically at 15 to boys, so unless they are really daft they did notice. Who cares? If they find out they find out. I wouldn't do anything creepy like go into their locker room, that's perverted and inappropriate, but I see nothing wrong otherwise.

~ Clara

jhardy
August 21st, 2015, 05:49 PM
I'm kind of surprised they didn't notice based off the lack of, for want of a better term, flopping and movement in your groin region. But that aside, good for you for going out there and showing that you can "hang" with them!

ClaireM
August 22nd, 2015, 02:34 AM
Just have fun and enjoy the football. what you have in your shorts shouldn't matter and if they do find out they have been beaten by a girl, I hope they still let you play.

SkyClad33605
September 1st, 2015, 07:30 PM
Do you often try to pass for a male or is this the first time you tried? :)

Dyri_14
September 2nd, 2015, 05:18 AM
Do you often try to pass for a male or is this the first time you tried? :)

Hello willow, I already did this more often, especially in the summer to use boy trunks without shirt. On the beach also use only the bottom bikini (not nudist beach) and walk naked on nudist beaches. As I have not yet chest, and the period, with 14 years (equal to unite young girl of 10/11 years), it is easy to walk like that.

Hello Dyri, I have read along here and I'm curious what happens next.

They found out I was a girl, because the next day I go with my bikini bottom ( no t-shirt), to play soccer. They were amazed and think a little bit bored, but let me play again because the game well and I am pretty (their words). Nordic power ... lolll :)

ClaraWho
September 2nd, 2015, 07:59 PM
They found out I was a girl, because the next day I go with my bikini bottom ( no t-shirt), to play soccer. They were amazed and think a little bit bored, but let me play again because the game well and I am pretty (their words). Nordic power ... lolll :)

Sounds like you made some of them question their sexuality if they thought you were a pretty boy :lol:

Alex_M
September 3rd, 2015, 07:17 PM
Playing football (or soccer depending where you are from) with boys is actually really fun. I used to play for my school, which was all boys except for me and another girl.

Sometimes they get kinda rough but nothing a swift kick in the ankle sorted out haha

Dovmfjdlcmdkcjvcmd
September 4th, 2015, 07:26 AM
Wish I was still able to fool the boys with trunks only! Sounds like fun. You should try it more often cuz I loved to read this :)

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 12:08 AM
I did that last summer (13 then) with a hat n my bros old boardshorts

Just messing around the beach and then volleyball, I did ok
Felt so cool to not be treated differently
Just a bit scary when we went to grab drinks and then the group went into the showers - I went to head off but one of the older friendly ones pulled me in and said "girls don't like sweaty guys"
I was freaking out lol

Dyri_14
September 11th, 2015, 03:32 AM
I did that last summer (13 then) with a hat n my bros old boardshorts

Just messing around the beach and then volleyball, I did ok
Felt so cool to not be treated differently
Just a bit scary when we went to grab drinks and then the group went into the showers - I went to head off but one of the older friendly ones pulled me in and said "girls don't like sweaty guys"
I was freaking out lol

Hello!

What you usually you usually use on the beach? I like and use the bottom of the bikini, and rarely use the top .. because I am perfectly flat. So at parties of friends or family, or vacation you can not do topless (rare) and I have to use triangular, tankini, bikini bandeu, top (like sport bra), one piece, boyshorts. I have no shame to not use anything .. :)

kiss

kayla...
September 11th, 2015, 05:29 AM
We prefer nudist beaches but cute little sporty bikinis, used to just wear only the bottoms but usually bandeau or triangle tops

Thong bottoms are fun too, comfy, less likely to get ripped off in a wave, better for tanning, boys like, something different

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

Dyri_14
September 11th, 2015, 11:40 AM
We prefer nudist beaches but cute little sporty bikinis, used to just wear only the bottoms but usually bandeau or triangle tops

Im a nudist too.... :) but i go to the normal beach ( no nudist) :)

Thanks your support :) kis

thanks your suport ! kiss

haha that'd be fun!!

i have lot fun! thans your support!
kiss

I know! I would like to see how the boys react to me if they think I am one of them. You could see them naked too!

you have to tried:)

I mean if you have nothing to cover, then it's the exact same as going topless as a toddler. But girls are very different physiologically at 15 to boys, so unless they are really daft they did notice. Who cares? If they find out they find out. I wouldn't do anything creepy like go into their locker room, that's perverted and inappropriate, but I see nothing wrong otherwise.

~ Clara

thanks your suport ! kiss

I'm kind of surprised they didn't notice based off the lack of, for want of a better term, flopping and movement in your groin region. But that aside, good for you for going out there and showing that you can "hang" with them!

i wear a boyshorts! thanks your support ! kiss

Just have fun and enjoy the football. what you have in your shorts shouldn't matter and if they do find out they have been beaten by a girl, I hope they still let you play.

they let play again! thanks your supor!! kiss

Sounds like you made some of them question their sexuality if they thought you were a pretty boy :lol:

yep.. they ask your sexualtiy.. and i have lot fun ! thanks your support !

Kiss

Well done :-)

Thanks your support ! kissss

Playing football (or soccer depending where you are from) with boys is actually really fun. I used to play for my school, which was all boys except for me and another girl.

Sometimes they get kinda rough but nothing a swift kick in the ankle sorted out haha

In my country is soccer. i hope you play a lot with the boys !

Thanks your support ! kiss

Wish I was still able to fool the boys with trunks only! Sounds like fun. You should try it more often cuz I loved to read this :)

you have to try! thanks your support ! kiss

-Merged multiple posts. Please use the "Edit" or "Multi-Quote" buttons. -Emerald Dream

kayla...
September 15th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Hello!

What you usually you usually use on the beach? I like and use the bottom of the bikini, and rarely use the top .. because I am perfectly flat. So at parties of friends or family, or vacation you can not do topless (rare) and I have to use triangular, tankini, bikini bandeu, top (like sport bra), one piece, boyshorts. I have no shame to not use anything .. :)

kiss

I'm just glad they didn't insist I drop my shorts in the showers, maybe half were nude? There was a bit of teasing but most guys don't want to appear gay by insisting other guys be visible I think
I told my brother a while ago and he said never do it again - if they figured out I was a girl they probably would have all had me before letting me out of there
I'd like to think not but I was worried about that at the time

I mostly felt guilty after for looking at them in there when they thought it was just guys, it was a betrayal I guess

CLS02
September 19th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Dyri,

I love your story and I wish I had the courage to do that also! While you were playing the game with the boys, and while the boys thought you were a boy also, did they treat you well? Were they nice to you? It's amazing because I often wonder what boys talk about when there are no girls nearby.

kayla...
September 19th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Dyri,

I love your story and I wish I had the courage to do that also! While you were playing the game with the boys, and while the boys thought you were a boy also, did they treat you well? Were they nice to you? It's amazing because I often wonder what boys talk about when there are no girls nearby.

They talk about boobs n sex more than I realised lol
But mostly sports n nerdy stuff

Dyri_14
September 21st, 2015, 10:19 AM
I'm just glad they didn't insist I drop my shorts in the showers, maybe half were nude? There was a bit of teasing but most guys don't want to appear gay by insisting other guys be visible I think
I told my brother a while ago and he said never do it again - if they figured out I was a girl they probably would have all had me before letting me out of there
I'd like to think not but I was worried about that at the time

I mostly felt guilty after for looking at them in there when they thought it was just guys, it was a betrayal I guess

They did not discover? I later showed till that was a girl .. lol

Dyri,

You have to try .. and very easy !! They treated me well after discovering it was a girl, they let me play again and had some care. :)

kayla...
September 21st, 2015, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't have shown them in the locker room showers!

They did not discover? I later showed till that was a girl .. lol

How/where did you show you were a girl?

Dyri_14
September 23rd, 2015, 02:30 AM
How/where did you show you were a girl?

No he's just very protective and knows how how some boys can be
Pot kettle black girl. Don't call my bro sick when at least he leaves the house to find a date

Double posts merged. - Abhorrence.

They found out I was a girl, because the next day I go with my bikini bottom ( no t-shirt), in the beach (no nudist beach)

Living For Love
September 24th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Mod note: some posts have been deleted/edited. Please stay on topic and avoid arguing with each other. Thank you.

kayla...
September 25th, 2015, 10:57 AM
They found out I was a girl, because the next day I go with my bikini bottom ( no t-shirt), in the beach (no nudist beach)

That's really cool, I bet they were happy to know you were a girl
Any ask you out or anything?
I told the boy I liked that I talked to a lot the next day when I found him by the hotel pool - took the hat n bikini top off to make him realise lol
He was shocked at first but cool about it and we hung out a lot that holiday