PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling?

Paladino
August 6th, 2015, 12:46 PM
You know that feeling you get when you have forgotten something and try to remember what it is and it drives you insane for a few moments and then it goes away?

I seem to have that a lot, and I know I haven't forgotten anything because I like to keep organised, for example everything I need to remember/know etc I keep in notes on my phone, set reminders for everything.

Anybody else experience this? Or even know what it is? It is really annoying, it comes and goes and is killing my happiness.

hazelteen
August 9th, 2015, 05:26 PM
YES! I have this all the time :(
No level of organisation can change it because it's just a thought so don't even try! I'm incredibly organised, but it's maybe just a superstisious feeling we get. It's annoying but I've tryed loads and there's hardly a cure!
say horay for my 100th post :D

marv3l
October 1st, 2015, 03:53 PM
Bit late and idk about you both..but sometimes it feels to me like bad butterflies in my stomach? And sometimes like i'm very worried/feeling like i'm forgetting something important but have no reason whatsoever for it?

Miserabilia
October 1st, 2015, 03:55 PM
I think this is a form of anxiety a lot of teens have it, I have it vary rarely used to have it more.