PDA

View Full Version : Quiet down to not get caught?

Daniella98
August 5th, 2015, 05:56 AM
Hi fellow vt'ers

Lately there has been focus on getting caught masturbating or having sex.
I recon most of us are living at home with our parents and siblings if any.
So. When you masturbate, do you try to keep it quiet or do you suppose the walls stop your sounds?
Do you care if your family hear your sounds?
Is it okay they hear you as long as they dont enter your room?
Or dont you care at all?

If you have a visitor/boyfriend for sex, how do you feel about your family hearing sounds then?

maggs
August 5th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Let just say I trust the walls :P (both for masturbation and sex). I don't really care if they can hear me.
I usually don't bring home a boy/girl for sex because I share room with my sister, and she's 11 and I don't want her to see certain things at her age. But if I know she will be out I may do it.

Daniella98
August 5th, 2015, 07:37 AM
Let just say I trust the walls :P (both for masturbation and sex). I don't really care if they can hear me.
I usually don't bring home a boy/girl for sex because I share room with my sister, and she's 11 and I don't want her to see certain things at her age. But if I know she will be out I may do it.

But you masturbate openly and noisy even though you share the room?
Have your parents ever mentioned your noise?

maggs
August 5th, 2015, 07:58 AM
But you masturbate openly and noisy even though you share the room?
Have your parents ever mentioned your noise?

Short answer: yes. I can't go into details here.
My dad did once, but my mom talked to him and he never said anything again. She's the real boss in the house :P

Do you think being noisy is uncommon?

Beth
August 5th, 2015, 07:59 AM
I try to be quiet as possible thats why I masterbate in the shower just in case I yell yeppie the water will somewhat cover it up.I don't want anybody to hear masterbate, and I'm sure they don't want to listen either.

Daniella98
August 5th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Short answer: yes. I can't go into details here.
My dad did once, but my mom talked to him and he never said anything again. She's the real boss in the house :P

Do you think being noisy is uncommon?

No its not uncommon. Im noisy too. I often turn up some music or so. But I make the most noises if Im alone at home. Still Im sure anyone in my family have heard me on several occations. They dont make a big deal out of it

Katie96xox
August 5th, 2015, 10:28 AM
My mum knows I masturbate and she doesn't have a problem with it so I'm never too worried if she hears me but I still try and keep it down a bit so it's not too obvious.

anny01
August 8th, 2015, 05:32 PM
I do it when i am alone.

sweettayla
August 8th, 2015, 07:20 PM
l'm not really noisy anyway, but l try and keep pretty quiet so l don't get caught out.

neledisapersonne
August 8th, 2015, 07:22 PM
I am definitely undercover while masturbating if somebody else is at home.Making the least level of sound that I can make. But when I'm alone, thats something else ...

BlackParadePixie
August 8th, 2015, 11:21 PM
I could actually probably be really loud, and my parents still wouldn't hear...unless I was like banging on the walls or screaming at the top of my lungs. I'm on the 2nd floor, they are on the 1st...we have really thick walls...so sound does not really travel like in some other places.

LITTLEANGEL16
August 9th, 2015, 03:24 AM
Mum knows I masturdate so I don't have to careful but I don't make a lot of noise anyway.

Laura101
August 14th, 2015, 12:34 AM
I try to keep the noise to a minimum when masturbating but I am positive my parents know what I'm doing sometimes. When my BF stays over, I'm sure my parents know we're not playing Scrabble in my room but we're very respectful and keep it quiet. Sometimes when my brother's GF stays over she seems to have a hard time remaining quiet though ;)

StacyD
August 14th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Yeah we are very open about things here too and don't have to be quiet or secretive or anything.

Jordan99
August 16th, 2015, 02:18 PM
I'm usually not too loud when I masturbate and if I need to squeal, I'll bury my head in my pillows. Sex is another issue entirely and I cannot help but to make a lot of noise...if my BF and I are at my house (and the parents are home) he'll usually cover my mouth or turn me over so my face is in my pillow. I'm sure we've been heard before but no one makes a big deal out of it and it is extremely rare that my BF and I have sex at my house when anyone is home. Sometimes we just sneak out to the pool house if my parents or brothers are here.

THJKIGB
August 16th, 2015, 04:06 PM
I already know that my parents know that I masturbate and also have sex with my boyfriend so I don't quiet down. Now that being said I don't scream out really loud either when doing these things to draw attention to whats going on in my bedroom. I also have a little brother who I don't want him hearing those things coming from my room.

becca07
August 16th, 2015, 05:36 PM
For myself i try to be quiet when i am in bed at home and stuff. When it comes to this sorta thing id rather no1 (parents or siblings) know that i am having my private time and trying to get off. This year will be different tho as I am going off to college and living close quarters with another so not sure about how any private time will happen lol *cringes

Jordan99
August 16th, 2015, 05:53 PM
For myself i try to be quiet when i am in bed at home and stuff. When it comes to this sorta thing id rather no1 (parents or siblings) know that i am having my private time and trying to get off. This year will be different tho as I am going off to college and living close quarters with another so not sure about how any private time will happen lol *cringes

Becca, got your friend request and thanks :) Also, congratulations on going off to college! GOOD LUCK!

Kelsey1031
August 19th, 2015, 08:21 AM
my dad and brother both know I masturbate and dont care, therefore I dont care if they hear me or not

Laibachd
August 19th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Hi fellow vt'ers

Lately there has been focus on getting caught masturbating or having sex.
I recon most of us are living at home with our parents and siblings if any.
So. When you masturbate, do you try to keep it quiet or do you suppose the walls stop your sounds?
Do you care if your family hear your sounds?
Is it okay they hear you as long as they dont enter your room?
Or dont you care at all?

If you have a visitor/boyfriend for sex, how do you feel about your family hearing sounds then?

I don't really care...

KellyNC
August 20th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Luckily it's never really been an issue as I sleep on the second floor and on the opposite side of the house as my parents so them hearing me from their bedroom has never really been a big concern to me. Luckily at college I'm roommates with my best friend so that was also never really a big issue or anything I had to worry about. On the occasions that I've needed to be quiet (hotels and guest rooms) I've mostly been able to, but definitely enjoy the unrestrained comfort of home more.

Hannah98
August 21st, 2015, 10:53 PM
When I go to my room and my door is closed, my parents are both very respectful of my alone time. As for sex with my boyfriend in the house, we've only done that a few times and so far have never been caught. I have to force myself to be quiet which can really take my focus away from feeling good and force me to focus on not making any noise :( It is naughty though to do it when my parents are in the house knowing we could get caught at any moment and very exciting so it's usually a quickie.

ClaireM
August 22nd, 2015, 02:16 AM
I try and keep the noise down, I don't think my mom cares, but I don't want by brother to hear.

JaceySmiles
August 25th, 2015, 10:29 PM
I can be quiet when I need to, but my parents are down stairs and pretty far away so I don't think they would really hear me unless they were outside my door

SkyClad33605
August 29th, 2015, 06:50 PM
When you masturbate, do you try to keep it quiet or do you suppose the walls stop your sounds? I usually try to keep quiet when mom is home since we share a wall. If it's just my brother and me then I don't care, his room is far away.
Do you care if your family hear your sounds? I'd rather they didn't but it doesn't keep me up at night
Is it okay they hear you as long as they dont enter your room? I guess? I'd rather not know if they hear. I mean, I walk by the bathroom and hear toilet sounds by accident and never say, "eww you made a loud noise". So I trust their discretion.
Or dont you care at all?

If you have a visitor/boyfriend for sex, how do you feel about your family hearing sounds then? Oh, super quiet then.