PDA

View Full Version : Looking for writers

nowherewego
August 3rd, 2015, 10:27 AM
Hello,

This summer, I am looking for young writers who are willing to share their content online. I own a blog (not specialized in creative writing though). I would love to feature short stories (or perhaps even poems) with my audience. I'd love to offer a chance for young writers to get noticed by a wider audience (although mine is not that huge to be honest). My offer is especially dedicated to those who tend not to publish their work online/those who don't have a blog or any other resources, but I am open. Of course, I would credit your work (maybe even write a little review, but that's just a random idea). A good basis (content quality) would be required.

You can get in contact with me through me the Contact page of my blog (link on my profile), or message me if you're interested :)

Gwen
August 3rd, 2015, 06:11 PM
I enjoy writing and have written a few things in this forum already but if I do make something new I'll message you it if you like. You are free to use anything I've posted in The Open Book already if you want. Good luck with the blog.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 3rd, 2015, 09:02 PM
Hello,

This summer, I am looking for young writers who are willing to share their content online. I own a blog (not specialized in creative writing though). I would love to feature short stories (or perhaps even poems) with my audience. I'd love to offer a chance for young writers to get noticed by a wider audience (although mine is not that huge to be honest). My offer is especially dedicated to those who tend not to publish their work online/those who don't have a blog or any other resources, but I am open. Of course, I would credit your work (maybe even write a little review, but that's just a random idea). A good basis (content quality) would be required.

Please message me if you're interested :)

Link to the blog, please.

nowherewego
August 4th, 2015, 05:45 AM
My blog is at http://www.thehighheeledpapergirl.wordpress.com (http://thehighheeledpapergirl.wordpress.com) (as I said it's not much creative fiction related) :)

Let Me Be a Pony
August 5th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Imma have to pass on this, but good luck with your blog! c:

Onlyfaith
August 5th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Hey I love to write and I don't publish my work but I could I guess... I can't send PMs yet so... but good luck with your blog!