PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Plushieluver101
August 3rd, 2015, 07:07 AM
Hiya! I think this is the right place, as Alluring directed me here.

I'm having some issues with site stuff. Do you have any idea why, despite asking for instant email notifications for subscribed threads, that I'm not getting them? The last one, is, do you have any idea why my pictures that I'm uploading for profile pictures are uploading tilted, despite not in Windows? Thanks! :)

xXl0sth0peXx
August 3rd, 2015, 05:49 PM
Hiya! I think this is the right place, as Alluring directed me here.

I'm having some issues with site stuff. Do you have any idea why, despite asking for instant email notifications for subscribed threads, that I'm not getting them? The last one, is, do you have any idea why my pictures that I'm uploading for profile pictures are uploading tilted, despite not in Windows? Thanks! :)

Hi there! :)

My first guess for your email notification issue is that it was a lag in updating the setting or something like that. If they're still not working, let me know and it can be further looked into. Double check your spam folder and whatnot as well.

For your second issue, my guess is it's a size issue, and it's being auto rotated to fit or something along those lines, and it works the one way, but not the other, since it's not necessarily a square. Sizing it down aught to solve that problem, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Plushieluver101
August 6th, 2015, 06:16 AM
Hi there! :)

My first guess for your email notification issue is that it was a lag in updating the setting or something like that. If they're still not working, let me know and it can be further looked into. Double check your spam folder and whatnot as well.

For your second issue, my guess is it's a size issue, and it's being auto rotated to fit or something along those lines, and it works the one way, but not the other, since it's not necessarily a square. Sizing it down aught to solve that problem, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Oh, yes! Now it works, so you were right! It was just lag! Thanks for that! :)

Oh, I see! It'd be handy if it was too big, it would just tell you that it was, as it's just inconvenient... Could you have a word with someone about that, so it doesn't let massive images through, and such? Thanks, though! You've helped :)