PDA

View Full Version : Camping with friends.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 03:13 AM
I remember that one time when I had irl friends, we camped on the beach.
It was smexy.
We drank, smoked, looked at the stars like opium addicts, shit like that.
I slept on a hammock while all my friends slept in a tent.
Was cold at night, but meh. It was apart of the smexy experience. I didn't mind sleeping outside.
Nowadays, I wish those cunts aren't selfish and would accept to meet up as a class, that we were back in the days.
I miss camping on the beach and mah irl friends that i'll never get back.

What experiences with camping do you have?
Would you rather you camp alone? To me, camping is only magical when you got the right people around you.

GrossKahn
August 1st, 2015, 03:24 PM
2 times, both absolutly regretfully. the first time my two friends were gone for 2 hours while one was getting his camping stuff and missed some busses. Well, we thought they were ost and called their parents.

The second time we were alone in a garden club. Well, there nothing happend, but my mates were both chaots. So they had really screwed up ideas and flying, burning leberkaes flew into the neigbours garden. And we danced at 2 am around the tent, while the record player played rasputin. But really, they dont got the best behaviour and they talked a bit to muc about sex. a topic that i avoid mostly, yay. and then some things catched fire. I never had a such unorganized evening. Next morning at least no one hat sleeped except me (I gave up at 4 am) and i catched a cold. On the table where a lot of brandmarks from candles and burned tetrapacks. At all everything looked messed up, including us.

and then there was the leberkaes in the neigboursgarden

Lesson learned, never go camping with retarded mates

Abhorrence
August 1st, 2015, 03:27 PM
The only time I've ever camped was with my girlfriend when we were 14, it was kind of boring. I've stayed in a tent in a back garden also, with friends, and we just got super drunk and well things got weird.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 07:32 PM
LOL. This all proves that you need the right friends for this shit.

lliam
August 1st, 2015, 11:23 PM
I often camped with friends. But we got never drunk. And all that happened years back.

GrossKahn
September 5th, 2015, 05:28 PM
The only time I've ever camped was with my girlfriend when we were 14, it was kind of boring. I've stayed in a tent in a back garden also, with friends, and we just got super drunk and well things got weird.

You got drunken with 14? How did that happen?

Desuetude
September 5th, 2015, 05:54 PM
I'm camped twice with family which doesn't count, don't know if camping holidays are a pretty British thing? Do you do that in America? A couple days ago my best friend and I went on a mini road trip after she passed her driving test and camped and explored for a few days, it was pretty cool but you have to be with people you legitimately like, to go camping. You're invading personal space 24/7 and you can't get away from people like you could in other situations. I did NCS last year which involved a week of camping with complete strangers as the 'get to know you' stage of the month long experience, we mostly did water sports and stuff but camping is definitely a bonding activity.

I'd like to go camping like you though. I have different groups/types of friends and camping with the stoners sounds like it'd be a right laugh. At the moment we make do with one of my friends' house and just crash where we end up, kids scattered everywhere. That's the bad thing about camping, if you don't make it in the tent then you'll freeze your bollocks off.

Just JT
September 5th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Actually camping in America is very popular. I've done a lot of it, most all year round. Depending on what you are looking for, you can find pretty much anything you want as far as camping. There are established campgrounds, many much like resorts, which you pay obviously, have showers, game room and other types of activities for the family.

I prefer to go more back woods, hike in through a trail, find a spot or clear a an area set up camp and have fun. U sully involving water, usually a river as they are les desirable than a lake cause of lack of use for a boat. But a good spot with a ledge, falls and swim hole with a rope swing is awsome!!

I've had some great times with friends camping like that. Where I live now, my foster parents have a spot up north we go to a lot. It's close to a good sized lake, and about an hour hike to a real remote part of a river much like I described

I've meet some good friends there this summer, friends I feel ill have for a very long time, because we all really bonded doing stuff together while out messing around
Once ina while well swipe some of the adults beer and take off to the swim hole and drop the beer in the water to keep cold till night go back and kik it by the fire while the adults are chilling out by theirs

It's really cool, it's where you make good friends, doing good clean safe fun, and really grow up together, real close

lliam
September 5th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Actually camping in America is very popular. take off to the swim hole and drop the beer in the water to keep cold till night go back and kik it by the fire while the adults are chilling out by theirs

It's really cool, it's where you make good friends, doing good clean safe fun, and really grow up together, real close

but in the end it seems all about getting drunk with good friends according to those posts in here. I wonder how's the spirit in those scouts camps then?

Just JT
September 5th, 2015, 06:32 PM
I did joins scouts when I was younger, I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of stuff
Unfortunatly, I was unable to keep up with it due to not being able to get to the meetings and events and had to stop

As far as being all about drinking, no, that was once in a while for us and that's about it. Just kids stuff trying to sneak stuff around parents is all
Many nights we'd all be playing games like flashlight tag, hide and seek in the dark, telling the younger kids ghost stories around the fire making s'mores and stuff like that. Daytime was all about exploring new territory, swimming hiking etc.

Cadanance00
October 16th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Went backpacking/camping with my older bro and dad this summer. It was crowded with 3 of us in a tent and it was hot. We went swimming in the swimming area after dark but didn't get caught. I'd like to go with a girl - how do you arrange that?

Just JT
October 16th, 2015, 10:55 AM
Went backpacking/camping with my older bro and dad this summer. It was crowded with 3 of us in a tent and it was hot. We went swimming in the swimming area after dark but didn't get caught. I'd like to go with a girl - how do you arrange that?

Well it would probably start by asking a girl to go on a hike or something...

Cadanance00
October 16th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Yeh, but I'm 14 and my gf's 15 so I'm sure the rents would have something to say about that.

Just JT
October 16th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Yeh, but I'm 14 and my gf's 15 so I'm sure the rents would have something to say about that.

Do a day hike/trip if there's trails and mountains near you, you might not even need a ride or anything

I know you want to go with your gf but it don't need to be all about sex and stuff either
Just being outside together doing fun stuff is a lot of fun to ya no?

Cadanance00
October 16th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Do a day hike/trip if there's trails and mountains near you, you might not even need a ride or anything

I know you want to go with your gf but it don't need to be all about sex and stuff either
Just being outside together doing fun stuff is a lot of fun to ya no?

I know. I do lots of non-sexual stuff with her. Like that's nearly all we've done.

Falcons_11
October 21st, 2015, 10:03 PM
The only real times I have gone camping is when my dad and uncle go hunting. My 2 cousins go with us too. We usually sleep in 2 tents. One for my dad and uncle and the larger tent for me and my cousins. If the weather is cold then it can get miserable since I have to bundle up in a big sleeping bag. I have also gone camping with my friend and his family. We went to the Smokies and that was really fun. I didn't have to take a bath for almost a week...lol!

Just JT
October 22nd, 2015, 03:44 AM
I know. I do lots of non-sexual stuff with her. Like that's nearly all we've done.

Give it time bro, patience....don't rush it... It'll be better when it finally happens when your BOTH ready

Just JT
October 22nd, 2015, 03:47 AM
The only real times I have gone camping is when my dad and uncle go hunting. My 2 cousins go with us too. We usually sleep in 2 tents. One for my dad and uncle and the larger tent for me and my cousins. If the weather is cold then it can get miserable since I have to bundle up in a big sleeping bag. I have also gone camping with my friend and his family. We went to the Smokies and that was really fun. I didn't have to take a bath for almost a week...lol!

Yup, been there with the cold, done some winter camping in the white mountians when my dad was alive, was pretty cool even with the cold.

Hint for cold weather, zip a couple sleeping bags together, your body heat will help keep everyone else ward. It might feel a little awkward for you at first, maybe, but once you start to feel the warmth, it won't matter

everlong
October 22nd, 2015, 11:22 AM
I've gone camping with my friend and my family a couple of times. Nothing interesting worth mentioning really, but fun nevertheless.

AutumnWinds
October 26th, 2015, 03:43 AM
what makes you think it will never happen again?

I remember that one time when I had irl friends, we camped on the beach.
It was smexy.
We drank, smoked, looked at the stars like opium addicts, shit like that.
I slept on a hammock while all my friends slept in a tent.
Was cold at night, but meh. It was apart of the smexy experience. I didn't mind sleeping outside.
Nowadays, I wish those cunts aren't selfish and would accept to meet up as a class, that we were back in the days.
I miss camping on the beach and mah irl friends that i'll never get back.

What experiences with camping do you have?
Would you rather you camp alone? To me, camping is only magical when you got the right people around you.

PhandomMember
October 26th, 2015, 09:06 AM
I've never camped. I would like to, though. Unfortunately, we don't have much places to go here.

Cadanance00
October 26th, 2015, 10:33 AM
There are state parks and national forests everywhere (unless we get a republican president) with campgrounds and backcountry camping. So get online and find out. I bet MN is getting damn cold right about now.

SweetieGirl
November 2nd, 2015, 08:19 AM
i love camping but definitely not alone. i enjoy camping with friends or family, or both.

Cadanance00
November 18th, 2015, 09:56 AM
i love camping but definitely not alone. i enjoy camping with friends or family, or both.

No, I don't think camping alone would be much fun. It's definitely a social occasion.

LanaPole
November 26th, 2015, 08:21 AM
I enjoy outdoor activities like camping. I dont think anybody would want to camp alone. I enjoy camping with friends. we can chat, have fun, etc.

redrider12
December 28th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I did a hell of a lot of camping with scouts growing up.. 125 nights in total. Even spent two weeks backpacking in the New Mexico backcountry with nothing but what I could carry on my back. Twice. But my time as a scout are long over.
My ex and I went camping a good deal many times. We'd take day hikes all over the place and end near whatever lake or river was nearby. And most of the time we'd leave just late enough so that hiking back in daylight was impossible. And we'd spend the night somewhere alone. Most of the time it wasn't even sexual, we'd just lay together and look out at the water and count the stars or something. Sometimes even take a dip in the lake or play around or something

Cadanance00
January 26th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Most of the time it wasn't even sexual,

That's no fun!

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 05:25 PM
I was in a camping with a tend and my parents and my brother all together in a tend for 2 weeks!!! it was nice, but i prefer hotel rooms :)

I enjoy outdoor activities like camping. I dont think anybody would want to camp alone. I enjoy camping with friends. we can chat, have fun, etc.

yes! camping with friend it is ok, but with parents not so good...not so exciting

Dyri_14
March 22nd, 2016, 10:57 AM
camping with friends and family

Brit4love
April 6th, 2016, 12:45 PM
I love camping

Serra
April 6th, 2016, 12:53 PM
I was supposed to camp outside for a school trip,but it rained so we camped in the school hall instead.:P I don't mind camping alone yes,but I think it's fun to have people with you. Also to help guard the campsite and set things up.

Cadanance00
April 20th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Camping season is almost here. We had such an incredibly awesome time last summer camping with my dad, sister, cousin and me. There's a state park north of here with back country camping and a river to swim in. Cmon, cmon summer!

feli 99
June 23rd, 2016, 07:08 AM
We was.camping with family and friends

Plane And Simple
June 23rd, 2016, 09:08 AM
Please don't bump old threads :locked: