PDA

View Full Version : write one sentence u would like to say to the ones who abused u

thatgothgirluknow
July 31st, 2015, 10:57 PM
so this form is basically just a place to write what u want to them plz no one comment on others this is just to get some things out

- you made me hate myself so much i don't know whats wrong or right anymore.

Hideous
July 31st, 2015, 11:12 PM
Fuck you. You're the cause to my perception of the world, and it has left me in a bad place.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 01:03 AM
I hope you get testicular cancer.

the darkness
August 1st, 2015, 04:49 PM
Who's better off now

Living For Love
August 2nd, 2015, 11:56 AM
I forgive you, but I won't forget. It doesn't affect me any more, I'm stronger than that, but back then it did affect me quite a lot, and you knew it. I don't seek revenge or anything, I just don't want to see you ever again.

jessie3
August 3rd, 2015, 01:44 AM
I forgive you, but I won't forget. It doesn't affect me any more, I'm stronger than that, but back then it did affect me quite a lot, and you knew it. I don't seek revenge or anything, I just don't want to see you ever again.

Pretty much took the words out my mouth, but i would like to add this-

Why did you do it to me? Is there anybody else's life you changed and affected?

Akasuki
August 5th, 2015, 05:14 PM
There have been multiple occasions from different people, but I'll just do the most recent one:

It seems that you have finally found yourself and I am sorry I wasted so much of your time because I couldn't assist you in doing that. You deserve happiness and I'm glad that you've finally found it.

coolkid016
August 6th, 2015, 11:15 AM
What was the point?

Dusk
August 6th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Screw you (:

Gwen
August 6th, 2015, 07:52 PM
I hope being old and alone ruins you more than being young and alone ruined me.

TylerK
August 9th, 2015, 11:26 PM
I've never been physically abused, but I have been bullied and mentally tormented by some people. What would I say to them? Honestly I wouldn't even care, but if I was forced to say one thing to the person who bullied me the most in my life. It would be "You and I were both younger, I hope you've changed." and then end it there.

JessiAttal
August 10th, 2015, 03:59 PM
i hope you die in a car accident with all ur family x)

Dune
August 12th, 2015, 06:35 PM
I shit from there, asshole.

Just JT
August 14th, 2015, 10:58 AM
You took that one thing I had for me to give to someone else and gave it to others take it as well so that you could feel you ruined my life, you failed, cause im better than that

james smith
August 16th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I hope you would get slapped by someone today

wolf g
August 16th, 2015, 05:10 PM
i will forgivr you but i will remember that and i know one day you will need something from me ,and i warning you form now don't think that i will help you

Unlucky
August 31st, 2015, 01:34 PM
You took my childhood away from me.
I just wanted to be a normal kid, and not be scared in my own home.
Is that too much to ask?

Just JT
August 31st, 2015, 01:38 PM
If I could dump gas on you and light you on Fire, I would, but gas is worth more than you, but the pleasure of watching you burn to death is worth every drop

Meruedu
August 31st, 2015, 04:08 PM
You probably don't even understand what you did wrong. You tried to force your twisted ways of life onto me and even if I didn't want to, they influenced me. You were the reason to every bad thing that has happened to me. If not entire, at least a part of it or maybe you triggered all those events. I know you won't ask for forgiveness because you think what you did was right for both you and me, but don't think that when you grow old I'll be there to help you. You may not ask for forgiveness; I'm not going to forgive you anyway. I'll never forget how you broke me when I needed you the most. Never.

I think I went a little too far with it. Oops

drunkbanana17
September 13th, 2015, 11:06 AM
You found me and bullied me because of my low physical power and introverted personality . You never realized what you did to me . I will not forgive nor forget you . FUCK YOU !

georgiamay
September 14th, 2015, 05:02 AM
I let myself get into a state that night, but no matter how drunk I was, that gave you no right to do what you did. I kept saying no, but you kept going. Just because I was too drunk to push you away doesn't mean I wanted it. I hope you die in a fire or something.

hockeyboi99
September 15th, 2015, 03:15 PM
I no longer harbor negative emotions towards you. I hope time changes you, and you find your happiness in the world.

Legoboy
October 5th, 2015, 04:06 AM
You are a liar and a bully and you deserved far worse than you got, because I will always live in fear and you'll just be out and free to keep spreading the same lies and fooling people into thinking you're not the total pos you've proved you are.

bloodycarnation
October 12th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Look at me, can you say you love me now?

Melodic
October 12th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I'm just happy I got rid of you as soon as I did.

carolinae
October 12th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Who gave you the right to touch me like that?

MadManic
October 13th, 2015, 04:13 PM
You killed everything that I was.

EmilySmith
October 13th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Because of your complexes you took my personality and now I'm afraid of new people… is a little concession was too much? I loved you so much… that once I thought, I couldn't live without you, and now I hate you more than anyone and anything. Once I thought that I couldn't live without you, and now I wish your to be dead! You know what gives me the real joy? the fact that your self is destroying you, and you hate yourself more than anything! I hope I'll never see you again, but I'm not saying it to myself, but my heart is broken, and I wish everything hadn't gone that bad.

ObliviousCat
October 13th, 2015, 09:39 PM
I want my stuff back.

mokka
November 4th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Why cant you just see I love you, why do you have to keep on doing this.

soccerismylife
November 29th, 2015, 09:26 AM

Exactly what I would say ! But I would say, thank you for showing me love when no else loved it cared about me. Even tho we did the wrong way.

Deleted User
November 29th, 2015, 02:31 PM
You'll pay. I won't even have to do anything. I only believe in karma under special circumstances... and you've got it coming.

Maria16 Here
December 29th, 2015, 06:47 PM

I agree fully, I am past that and past you and have found my life since.

GothSwimmer
April 2nd, 2016, 04:42 PM
You made me think it was normal. It wasn't.

Serra
April 3rd, 2016, 12:08 AM
I'm not mad at you,I never was. I feel sorry for you cause you had to do that to make yourself feel better. What you did doesn't matter so im not affected.

GothSwimmer
April 3rd, 2016, 02:12 AM
Because I wrote about it last night, I spent all night thinking of you.

kev1998
April 28th, 2016, 11:38 AM
I no longer harbor negative emotions towards you. I hope time changes you, and you find your happiness in the world.

One of the best posts that I have ever read. I only wish that I had your attitude and forgiveness.

Periphery
April 28th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I just realised you were cheating on me aswell. Thanks for that you worthless whore.

Living For Love
April 28th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Please don't bump old threads. :locked: