PDA

View Full Version : People DO care.

Melodic
July 31st, 2015, 05:55 PM
Okay, so some might wonder why I haven't been online since July 23rd. So I thought I'd share. I got admitted to a mental hospital. I've had some problems with suicidal thoughts and anger problems and on Saturday night I ended up losing it with both. When I walked into the mental hospital, I walked in there thinking nobody cared, life sucked, etc. But I met a great bunch of teens who were struggling with the same problems or problems of their own. It actually sort of reminded me of VT Even though I wasn't allowed to get their contact information to befriend them further, I befriended them anyways just for the experience. They turned out to be great people and one of the biggest support groups I could've had on my 5 day stay. I had a few negative things happen there, but nothing that really affected me. I walked out yesterday with a positive mindset. Not just because I got to fullfill my internet withdrawals. Oh, and I just rekindled a friendship with one of my ex-best friends because she heard what happened. I've had people supporting me through this even when I didn't even know. So I want everyone to know, if you're going through suicidal thoughts like "Nobody cares" or "Life will be better if I wasn't here". There is always someone who cares. I just realized this for myself and I'm 100 percent glad my suicidal plan didn't work out.

Periphery
August 1st, 2015, 03:38 PM
Okay, so some might wonder why I haven't been online since July 23rd. So I thought I'd share. I got admitted to a mental hospital. I've had some problems with suicidal thoughts and anger problems and on Saturday night I ended up losing it with both. When I walked into the mental hospital, I walked in there thinking nobody cared, life sucked, etc. But I met a great bunch of teens who were struggling with the same problems or problems of their own. It actually sort of reminded me of VT Even though I wasn't allowed to get their contact information to befriend them further, I befriended them anyways just for the experience. They turned out to be great people and one of the biggest support groups I could've had on my 5 day stay. I had a few negative things happen there, but nothing that really affected me. I walked out yesterday with a positive mindset. Not just because I got to fullfill my internet withdrawals. Oh, and I just rekindled a friendship with one of my ex-best friends because she heard what happened. I've had people supporting me through this even when I didn't even know. So I want everyone to know, if you're going through suicidal thoughts like "Nobody cares" or "Life will be better if I wasn't here". There is always someone who cares. I just realized this for myself and I'm 100 percent glad my suicidal plan didn't work out.

First, I'm glad you're thinking positive! I know having to go there sucks at first. Also, thanks for makking this post, allot of people don't realise there are people that care about them. It's an important thing not many realise. Also, welcome back!

*poofs away*

Kiogaout
August 2nd, 2015, 08:24 PM
Really helpfull