PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety/Feeling Sick after Smoking Weed

NzForever
July 31st, 2015, 03:56 AM
Okay, so at the start of last year. I got into smoking weed. I loved it, I was smoking it almost everyday, for about 10 months.

Then in November last time, we got some weed that was very strong and we all had a feeling it was laced. We consumed quite a lot and all of us had an unpleasant high. We all vomited, I vomited 5 times until my stomach was completely empty, I was also having a anxiety and panic attack and felt terrible. It was that feeling when you feel like you're gonna die and everything was just unpleasant and I felt really sad ect.

After this night, I smoked it about 2 times and I only had a very small amount and I got anxiety and felt like I was gonna be sick, so I decided to go 6 months with out it. Recently, I have tried it again. I've probably tried it like 5 times and I still get anxiety and feel like I'm gonna be sick and there's no way I could handle as much as I use it.

I'm kind of glad, I'm not into it as much as I want to, as my life is better without it, but sometimes I feel like just having an occasional session with one of my good mates, without worrying about anything, but I just can't

I just want someone to tell me, why after this one time have I been getting anxiety attacks? and was it most likely laced?

Gwen
July 31st, 2015, 04:02 AM
Sounds like it is a poor product or laced. Was the seller trustworthy?

Babs
July 31st, 2015, 09:37 AM
Almost the exact same thing happened with my sister when she smoked weed laced with crack. Unless you're buying from one shady guy, it's unlikely that you'll have awesome weed for ten months and then nothing but laced. Seems too coincidental. Sometimes weed starts to have a bad effect on people, in which case you should just stop smoking altogether. That's not to rule out the possibility of laced/synthetic weed though.

phuckphace
July 31st, 2015, 09:47 AM
yeah that's definitely not normal. nobody smokes for 10 months and then suddenly gets hit with those symptoms out of left field, unless your shit was laced.

I'd say there's really nothing you can do aside from being more careful about who you buy from. I think (but I'm not positive) that there are test kits available to check for adulterations, but really if you're paranoid enough to test it you probably shouldn't be dealing with the guy in the first place.

Human
August 2nd, 2015, 08:07 PM
Anxiety can happen when you smoke weed, but if all of a sudden you're all throwing up and being paranoid get a new dealer lmao
Or maybe you just smoked way too much

Fehu
August 11th, 2015, 03:23 AM
You tried getting a new hookup? Sounds like stuff was laced.

jennyem
September 5th, 2015, 08:55 AM
i always feel the same way, so i stopped doing it. it messes up with your mind :/

Grisham
November 8th, 2015, 06:58 AM
If you feel bad don't smoke!

Abhorrence
November 8th, 2015, 07:09 AM
If you feel bad don't smoke!

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for two months or longer. :locked: