PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what to think

Lisa Messi
July 31st, 2015, 12:29 AM
heeey,
my boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for about 9 months. im 16 and we both decided we would wait to have sex until I was 17. a couple of times however we do get a little intense. we stop after we realize that we cant go any further. should I just ignore my parents requests to wait or should I go ahead with it because the few things we do feel soo good. help?

- Explicit content removed.

Daniella98
July 31st, 2015, 02:05 AM
You shouldnt let your parents decide when you should or should not have sex. You should do exactly as you please. It sounds like you really want to.

Iam-Marie
July 31st, 2015, 04:35 AM
if YOU think it is the right moment for sex, then so be it. Only you decide what is really right.

LITTLEANGEL16
July 31st, 2015, 06:23 AM
Lisa all I can say is DONT do something you may regret later. Hope you make the right decision. X

Lisa Messi
July 31st, 2015, 06:32 PM
thank you guys !

Beth
July 31st, 2015, 06:58 PM
heeey,
my boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for about 9 months. im 16 and we both decided we would wait to have sex until I was 17. a couple of times however we do get a little intense. we stop after we realize that we cant go any further. should I just ignore my parents requests to wait or should I go ahead with it because the few things we do feel soo good. help?
Lisa there is no rush to have sex that you may have regrets later. You can still have fun without going the the whole way. Keep in mind there is no age limit to loose your virginity. You will know when the time comes,until then just have fun and enjoy.

maggs
August 1st, 2015, 01:50 AM
You should as you like. So if you think it's the right time, then go ahead. If you don't, then wait.

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 05:56 AM
When to have sex is your choice alone. If you don't feel ready then keep waiting, but if you really want to and you and your bf are ready, then go ahead

NorthSeaGirl
August 4th, 2015, 10:53 AM
What is the definition of sex? I would say: Go step by step with more and more little things. It gives you a good thrill and you will learn about each other.

BethMitchell
August 10th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Only you will know when it's the right time.