PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Never Been On A Plane?

Riley2015
July 30th, 2015, 08:46 AM
I've never been on a plane cos my parents are both terrified of flying and are complete wimps about it and basically refuse to do it. So for 13 years i've had to make do with uk based holidays and a ferry trip to France.

I'm really looking forward to the day i can book my own holiday abroad and experience flying for the first time and start exploring some of the world. I can't wait :)

Hideous
July 31st, 2015, 02:49 AM
Yeah, I've been on a plane to Vietnam!

Let Me Be a Pony
July 31st, 2015, 04:51 AM
I hate flying. I'd rather be on a ship than sit on a chair for many hours without stretching my legs.

Riley2015
July 31st, 2015, 05:56 PM
I hate flying. I'd rather be on a ship than sit on a chair for many hours without stretching my legs.

But don't you want to travel and see places?

I don't know if i will like flying yet but i know i will like seeing different countries.

Beth
July 31st, 2015, 06:39 PM
Yes my family took flight from east coast to the west coast California. Amazing flight, loved it.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 31st, 2015, 07:28 PM
But don't you want to travel and see places?

I don't know if i will like flying yet but i know i will like seeing different countries.

Yeah, I'd prefer doing that with a ship. xD

Riley2015
July 31st, 2015, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I'd prefer doing that with a ship. xD

It would take a very longtime to get to some places on a ship :lol:

lliam
July 31st, 2015, 08:37 PM
I've flown just a few times by plane. The only thing about I don't like are often long waits at airports. Or very, very long flights such as Europe-Asia - but at that time I was younger.

Babs
July 31st, 2015, 11:47 PM
I've never been on a plane either. Hell, the furthest I've traveled was to the east coast. I'm horrified of heights but I think I'd do alright on a plane once I was in the air a minute or two.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 12:46 AM
It would take a very longtime to get to some places on a ship :lol:

Yesh, it depends on your destination.
I just get anxious when sitting around so many people for more than 6 hours in airplanes. It gets annoying so much to sit for 6 hours while doing nothing.
Reason why i'd prefer a ship is because it's more open to passengers. They got more space, much more things to do, etc.

Abhorrence
August 1st, 2015, 04:08 AM
I haven't been on a plane either, like you I stick to UK holidays and France. I'm just waiting to turn 18 and then I'm off travelling the world for a year. [emoji14]

Reise
August 1st, 2015, 04:13 AM
Fly is life.
I regularly travel via planes, if you're on window side, it's perfect.
iPad, Japanese anime. etc.

My longest travel via plane... Southern France ---> Paris ----> Switzerland -----> Egypt.
Switzerland-Egypt in 1st class dude, that's pretty good, you can play video games and watch whatever the fuck you want.

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 07:50 PM
Fly is life.
I regularly travel via planes, if you're on window side, it's perfect.
iPad, Japanese anime. etc.

My longest travel via plane... Southern France ---> Paris ----> Switzerland -----> Egypt.
Switzerland-Egypt in 1st class dude, that's pretty good, you can play video games and watch whatever the fuck you want.

1st class is expensive. xD
Usually, in planes we get to watch some movies with shitty headphones.
Thing is, you can't hear shit with those headphones, because of the engine noise, or whatever is making that loud ass noise when traveling in an airplane.

Best idea would be to not sleep at all before you enter the plane, and then just start sleeping when you board it.

everlong
August 1st, 2015, 07:56 PM
The only time I've been on a plane was when I was a little kid

lliam
August 1st, 2015, 11:09 PM
Usually, in planes we get to watch some movies with shitty headphones. Thing is, you can't hear shit with those headphones, because of the engine noise, or whatever is making that loud ass noise when traveling in an airplane..

oh, sweet memories

Vermilion
August 2nd, 2015, 01:09 AM
I've never been on a plane cos my parents are both terrified of flying and are complete wimps about it and basically refuse to do it. So for 13 years i've had to make do with uk based holidays and a ferry trip to France.

I'm really looking forward to the day i can book my own holiday abroad and experience flying for the first time and start exploring some of the world. I can't wait :)

I'm 18 and never left the Country :P

Periphery
August 2nd, 2015, 06:13 AM

Oh gawd I am terrified of boats. If you're on a plane and you don't wanna sit still just drink way to much so you have to run to the toilet every 10 minutes, also sit at the window so everyone has to move just for you, makes me feel special :3 and like a bitch.