PDA

View Full Version : Teenage boy

Catholic Guy
July 30th, 2015, 03:46 AM
Hi, so I'm a 17 year old guy from England and when I was 11 I was sexually assulted, by a man, for the first time, including full anal penetration, this continued all the way until I was 16. I was wondering if there are any other teenage boys who have been through anything similar wether it was either by a man or woman/boy or girl and if it was as full on as my experience or not, anything really?

Sandybeaches
July 30th, 2015, 06:45 AM
I'm sorry you had to go through that, It's horrible to even think about. I haven't suffered any abuse like that but just thought I'd say I'm glad that you have said this and want to talk about it. I hope talking about it hopes with dealing with it in whatever way is possible. :)

Riley2015
July 30th, 2015, 08:50 AM
Have you reported this to anyone? The police should hear about this

Please don't feel you have anything to be ashamed of, he is the one in the wrong not you.

Dusk
July 30th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Oh, I'm sorry you had to go through this :/ Like said above, if you haven't reported this I strongly suggest you do.

On to the question...

No, I haven't been abused sexually.

jessie3
August 3rd, 2015, 01:54 AM
I had the same experience as you did except when I was raped by my uncle, i was a kid. He had full anal penetration with me.

Almost every time he did it with me he kept me occupied with things such as games so that way i could feel like nothing was happening. I don't remember what happened after or during he was having sex with me, i only remember the beginning. As much as i try to force myself to remember what was happening during and after i can't.

Dalcourt
August 4th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Sorry to hear that this happened to you? Did you report that person?

I had a similar experience as a kid. It was really scary and painful and I didn't really understand what happened.But I told my grandma about it and she went to the cops. That guy is locked away in an institution now.

Just JT
August 14th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Yes, I was, and I'd be willing to talk about things with you or anyone else on this topic for the purposes of supporting each other
I'm not so sure holding a conversation like this in an open forum is the best idea as it kinda leaves us victims maybe feeling a little vulnerable
Don't know how we could to this, but I am willing to do it

THJKIGB
August 14th, 2015, 01:54 PM
First off I am so sorry this happened to you and I am glad you are getting it out. I also hope your reported it to the Police as the asshole who did this to you should be locked up for a very long time so he has no chance to do this again. I certainly cannot tell you I know how you feel because I have never been through something like that in my life. I hope with time you find some peace with this as you are the victim here and did nothing wrong at all.

EcstaticEthan
August 16th, 2015, 03:16 AM
Hi, so I'm a 17 year old guy from England and when I was 11 I was sexually assulted, by a man, for the first time, including full anal penetration, this continued all the way until I was 16. I was wondering if there are any other teenage boys who have been through anything similar wether it was either by a man or woman/boy or girl and if it was as full on as my experience or not, anything really?

I am so sorry, no one should have to go through that.

Just JT
August 17th, 2015, 01:23 AM
I am so sorry, no one should have to go through that.

I'm simply posting her because this is an important topic that a lot of kids our age don't wana talk about but is huge..
So we need to talk about it ok?
Post, talk about it

james smith
August 17th, 2015, 04:11 AM
I have never gone through such a situation. I advice you to report about this abuse to the cops

zack.zack
October 22nd, 2015, 01:27 PM
Here is a breif account of my story. There was full on penetration of all kinds:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/blog.php?b=40699

Just JT
October 22nd, 2015, 01:51 PM
Here is a breif account of my story. There was full on penetration of all kinds:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/blog.php?b=40699

Hey Zack, this is a really contagious thing your doing. I hope others will be able to understand that they are not alone in their own struggles.
I'd like to read your blog, but I think some settings are not set properly, well, maybe for me idk, but I don't have permission to view your blog

soccerismylife
November 15th, 2015, 11:51 AM
So sorry to hear and that and, I was sexually abused from the age of 12 till I was 15. I don't know why but in sometime I actually started to like it and then realize it was bad and want to stop it but he kept forcing hisself to me and would sneak into my room make do things to him..

Just JT
November 15th, 2015, 12:39 PM
So sorry to hear and that and, I was sexually abused from the age of 12 till I was 15. I don't know why but in sometime I actually started to like it and then realize it was bad and want to stop it but he kept forcing hisself to me and would sneak into my room make do things to him..

I am actually be relieved to hear you say this, as i had the se feelings for a long time and found it difficult to understand. My abuse lasted about 10 years for me and I remember being made to feel that it was all good quality affection I was getting from my uncle that lived with me and my mom. Even after I was aware that it was wrong, I usually liked the sex, until it became a forced thing, then I needed to stop it.

Thanks for sharing, we are not alone...

soccerismylife
November 20th, 2015, 08:23 AM
I am actually be relieved to hear you say this, as i had the se feelings for a long time and found it difficult to understand. My abuse lasted about 10 years for me and I remember being made to feel that it was all good quality affection I was getting from my uncle that lived with me and my mom. Even after I was aware that it was wrong, I usually liked the sex, until it became a forced thing, then I needed to stop it.

Thanks for sharing, we are not alone...

Np, and yeah like I said at one point I actually started to like it I don't know why and I knew it was wrong but didn't really want to stop it till he would force me to do things but the person(men) who did it would show me love something no one else did and I guess I accepted that as love. And soo sorry to hear that you had to go through that for 10 years.. Did you ever get help ?

City Kid
November 21st, 2015, 03:25 PM
I had the same experience as you did except when I was raped by my uncle, i was a kid. He had full anal penetration with me.

Almost every time he did it with me he kept me occupied with things such as games so that way i could feel like nothing was happening. I don't remember what happened after or during he was having sex with me, i only remember the beginning. As much as i try to force myself to remember what was happening during and after i can't.
If you really want to recover those repressed memories of yours, your only chance is to go see a professional and do trauma therapy.

nwtnguy
November 22nd, 2015, 02:48 PM
You really need to tell your parents and have them take appropriate actions

sabbi
December 31st, 2015, 04:22 AM
Let someone know what's happening.

federica
February 29th, 2016, 04:49 PM

omg! i am very sad for you...terrible experience....

omg! have you ever said this to someone?

jessie3
March 3rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
omg! have you ever said this to someone?

I have told about 5 friends and as well as my parents but my parents don't believe nor do they want to belive that i was raped.

benlodge123
March 4th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Omfg he analed you. He needs help! What a scum was he just a random man? Relative?

jockeyboy97
March 20th, 2016, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, I can only imagine the pain and hurt you have from experiencing this abuse from the age of 11 and to endure it for several years. That guy is sick and I wish your parents would believe you. Thank God you survived it and your able to talk about your pain. This has never happened to me and I hope the best for you. I'm here if you would like to talk.

kev1998
April 21st, 2016, 09:27 AM
Wow. I'm so sorry this happened. No one should have to go through anything like that.

Godsdaughter
October 20th, 2016, 11:01 PM
OMG that is so awful!
I'm glad its stopped but I know that you must still be hurting and I can only imagine how you must feel. You totally have a friend in me thought. I'll be praying for you, dude :)

Endeavour
October 20th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Please don't post in threads with more than two months of inactivity. :locked: