PDA

View Full Version : Any teadrinkers here?

GrossKahn
July 29th, 2015, 03:57 PM
Good evening,
i would like to ask you what kind of tea you like and what side dishes you pick.

i mostly like green tea. Apart from this i often try other sort mixes. Today i've tried egyptic amun-pomegranate with honey

I drink tea without sugar most of the time. Sometimes i put Stevia or brown sugar into it. What tastes good too is self-cut mint. I like eating prjaniki and wholmeal cookies to tea. When we visit relatives there's always a big collection of side dishes

Gwen
July 29th, 2015, 06:32 PM
I prefer black tea whenever I drink it, chai tea is probably my favourite. I usually don't eat anything with it though, I've tried green and oolong teas and don't like either of them. I'm more of a coffee person so I might have some weird tastes.

Microcosm
July 29th, 2015, 08:45 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSomuwATQ8CmoFMLjWA9QJS7JgvV2vDfJEGGV1v7nVINvpzO6CIkF-Rbss

This is the only kind of tea I'll ever like, I think, and it isn't even really legit tea(but it tastes like it sort of). Perhaps when I'm older I'll like more kinds.

I like the peace tea brand(most flavors of it: razzleberry, viva mango, snoberry and a few others). Mostly I drink RazzleBerry flavor, though.

Riley2015
July 29th, 2015, 09:41 PM
I like tea with milk and sugar

Babs
July 29th, 2015, 10:43 PM
I love tea, but I usually only drink it when I'm out of coffee. I like spice tea, cinnamon, mint, chamomile... Basically any tea. I don't usually add anything to it, apart from the rare occasions we have honey in the house.

Hideous
July 29th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Thai, green, or chamomile are awesome!

lliam
July 29th, 2015, 10:50 PM
I'm not such a tea drinker. But during hot sommer days I like drinking mint tea with freshly squeezed lemon juice. Unsweetened. And since I'm going to spend half a year in the South West of England (Devon), I guess I've to get used drinking all sorts tea.

Hudor
July 30th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Green and black mostly. I prefer coffee over the milk tea though. I tried the pomegranate tea once but didn't really like it.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 30th, 2015, 01:39 AM
Strawberry tea is my erotic choice. I love it.

sweettayla
July 30th, 2015, 02:28 AM
English Breakfast, black and 1 sugar for me please.

kissban
July 30th, 2015, 09:35 AM
black tea+milk+sugar :p

maggs
July 30th, 2015, 05:27 PM
I like all kinds of tea, but my favorite is green definitely. Sometimes I like to add a few drops of lemon juice to it, really nice ^_^

GrossKahn
July 31st, 2015, 06:23 PM
I prefer black tea whenever I drink it, chai tea is probably my favourite. I usually don't eat anything with it though, I've tried green and oolong teas and don't like either of them. I'm more of a coffee person so I might have some weird tastes.

Ahh, black tea does taste good. i got a Darjeeling right now. Only the problem is that your teeth stains, so you may gotta have to clean 'em afterwards

Beth
July 31st, 2015, 06:35 PM
I love iced sweet tea in summer and hot tea in winter.

Iam-Marie
August 1st, 2015, 02:12 PM
every day for dinner. peppermint or black tea

Let Me Be a Pony
August 1st, 2015, 08:34 PM
Iced tea is the tea I hate the most.
Can't stand it. Maybe because I've had bad experiences with Nestle iced tea. It tastes like water, ughhhh.

thatgothgirluknow
August 1st, 2015, 08:43 PM
im in love with sage tea right now but i like fresh sage tea with just enough sugar i dont know about store bought i also like honey and ginger tea

ImCoolBeans
August 2nd, 2015, 11:32 AM
I love tea, and drink it daily. My favorites are black tea, green tea, English breakfast tea, Earl Grey. I don't really dislike any teas :P I don't really have side dishes with it either. I also take my tea black, no milk, sugar, honey, or anything.

Black Coffee
August 2nd, 2015, 05:28 PM
I love tea almost as much as coffee. I usually have iced green tea, completely unsweetened. I also have camomile to help with my psoriasis.

NorthSeaGirl
August 4th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Yes Black Tea, a special North West German kind

Magus
August 4th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Well, I just drink your regular Chai from the local mart.

everlong
August 4th, 2015, 01:30 PM
I like iced tea. Not a fan of much else.

ndrwmxwll
August 4th, 2015, 03:49 PM
i cant stand that lowest grade walmart stuff, i wouldnt even shoplift it

ABS tea (already been steeped)

Saul Goodman
August 4th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Anything by Twinings is great.

Akasuki
August 5th, 2015, 04:53 PM
I generally like straight up black tea and all kinds of iced tea.

Seahawks15
August 5th, 2015, 05:41 PM
I like lavender tea and the tea they serve at Chinese restaurants and the British tea where there's like milk and cream or sugar in it.Alright,you can see I'm not much of a tea drinker. :P But I always fancy my tea with crumpets. *British accent* :D

Desuetude
August 5th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Good ol' English Breakfast is the way to go. Yorkshire tea has always been my go to but M&S Luxury Gold is awesome too. I drink tea with a little milk, no sugar. Side dishes? Any decent biscuit that is good for dunking, rich teas, digestives or malted milks (personal favourite). It's pretty sad that I'm a coffee drinker but when someones boiling the kettle 4 times a day you can't really say no to a cuppa.

You can really distinguish the Americans from the British in this thread xD

GrossKahn
August 6th, 2015, 01:10 AM
Iced tea is the tea I hate the most.
Can't stand it. Maybe because I've had bad experiences with Nestle iced tea. It tastes like water, ughhhh.

Same to me, more like water with some sugar added

Drewboyy
August 6th, 2015, 08:34 PM
*Raise hand*, especially if it has some type of fruit flavor like pomegranate or blueberry.

Hase
August 12th, 2015, 07:15 AM
I drink tea but less than coffee

lambo420
August 20th, 2015, 08:51 PM
I Enjoy "Red Rose" Brand black tea with lemon & sugar! and if you get the 100 count box you get a free little figurine in the box! Lol my grandmother has been collecting them for years and still enjoys that certain tea till this day!

thegreatgatz
August 20th, 2015, 10:34 PM
I Enjoy "Red Rose" Brand black tea with lemon & sugar! and if you get the 100 count box you get a free little figurine in the box! Lol my grandmother has been collecting them for years and still enjoys that certain tea till this day!

My grandparents did the same!

I enjoy earl grey tea. But my favorite is regular black tea with lemon and sugar

Sandybeaches
August 21st, 2015, 02:18 AM
Normal builders tea just like my grandparents did every day

pjones
August 29th, 2015, 05:55 PM
for hot tea Earl Grey, otherwise what we call sweet tea

SkyClad33605
September 1st, 2015, 02:19 PM
Earl Grey with lemon and maybe some tea biscuits

Kuroshiro
September 6th, 2015, 04:08 PM
I like English breakfast tea with milk and sugar. I also like cranberry and raspberry tea.

eric2001
September 6th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Iced tea and lemonade

Fiction
September 6th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Good ol' English Breakfast is the way to go. Yorkshire tea has always been my go to but M&S Luxury Gold is awesome too. I drink tea with a little milk, no sugar. Side dishes? Any decent biscuit that is good for dunking, rich teas, digestives or malted milks (personal favourite). It's pretty sad that I'm a coffee drinker but when someones boiling the kettle 4 times a day you can't really say no to a cuppa.

You can really distinguish the Americans from the British in this thread xD

Woman after my own heart! A good cup of Yorkshire tea with milk and no sugar! Seriously it's the first thing I make when I get up, or when I get home. Must drink about 5 or 6 cups of this a day!

The only other tea I drink is chamomile before bed. I have a chamomile, vanilla and honey tea at the moment which is really nice!

If there's one thing I can't stand it's earl grey tea!

thatonekidjacob
January 4th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Good evening,
i would like to ask you what kind of tea you like and what side dishes you pick.

i mostly like green tea. Apart from this i often try other sort mixes. Today i've tried egyptic amun-pomegranate with honey

I drink tea without sugar most of the time. Sometimes i put Stevia or brown sugar into it. What tastes good too is self-cut mint. I like eating prjaniki and wholmeal cookies to tea. When we visit relatives there's always a big collection of side dishes

I LOVE green tea! I like chai lattes too. Winter is a great time for those!

thatgothgirluknow
January 4th, 2016, 08:38 PM
i'll have a sage tea please if you don't have i'll take mint or honey im not picky

Falcons_11
January 13th, 2016, 10:03 PM
My favorite teas are Twinings' Oolong or Darjeeling

azure moonstone
January 13th, 2016, 10:26 PM
I LOVE green tea! I like chai lattes too. Winter is a great time for those!

Please do not post in threads with more than two months of inactivity. :locked: