PDA

View Full Version : I think I've messed up

angelchild
July 29th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Ok some of you now my story some may not. I'll just briefly explain what's going on. Basically my brother Cole has been having really bad nightmares for about a week now. I've stayed up work him every night and we've both gotten very little sleep. Well basically I ended up losing it last night. I yelled at him and told him he could fuck off and die. I went and found a bunch of beer in the fridge and locked myself in the bathroom and just kept drinking until I got sick and then I still kept drinking. Beyond that I don't remember anything else last night. And then when I woke up today I didn't care that I was covered in throw up, the first thing I did was drink the last bottle of beer that was left and I want to drink more. I'm scared I'm losing control of myself. I'm tempted to go out and steal more beer from the store because I want to get drunk again. I don't know what to do. I need help

niceguy44
July 29th, 2015, 01:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your problem.You should tell your parents about your brother. He should see a doctor about his problem. Don't try to deal with the problem on your own. You'll only make yourself ill . Drinking is not a solution. Just try to be strong for him.
Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Babs
July 29th, 2015, 02:29 PM
Calm down, get ahold of yourself. It's probably best if you clean up any mess you made, apologize to your brother, and if your parents ask about the beer, don't lie.
Don't push yourself too hard. If you think you're gonna lose control again take a break. Do what you need to do today, and take the rest of the day to relax.
Take care of yourself. Stay safe man.

Reg_
July 29th, 2015, 04:09 PM
I think you should at least apologize to Cole

Broken Toy
July 29th, 2015, 04:48 PM
For the love of god sleep. It isnt you doing thos, you just need to sort it tell your mar and dar whats been going on and they should be understanding. I think yal be fone if you just catch up on your sleep mate

Riley2015
July 29th, 2015, 09:38 PM
I wouldn't try to use drink as a solution to your problems. It will only make you feel better for a brief time and then you will feel 100 times worse than you did to start with.

Not saying you would develop a drink problem just from one incident, but you already said you wanted to steal more and well thats how a drink problem starts when people want more to make them feel good again. I'd resist that temptation now so that you nip it in the bud right away

As for your brother, can you not talk to your parents about that?

Just JT
July 31st, 2015, 07:16 PM
Hey, remember me?
I was there for your first thread bro...
What kinda stuff was I sayin then right?
Sounds like ur gettin a lota good advice right here and no don't it!
Pull ur fuckin boot straps up and man up ok?
U got a younger bro, no dad, you both need help right, lotsa shit goin on in ur lives
U can't handle this crap on ur own, fuck, most adults can't either right?

What happened with that therapist/counselor appointment yiu had for yesterday?
Did that help? Put anything in the right direction at all bro?

We're all here for ya ok?

Fehu
August 11th, 2015, 03:31 AM
dreams have meaning a lot of times. Don't binge drink, don't drink until you puke, pump water in your system. Learn from your brother and try your best to help him. Drinking won't make things any better.