PDA

View Full Version : Old Cartoon Network, I am thankful you're not fully dead.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 28th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Right, so after being convinced that CN is pure shit nowadays, I did research on the old Cartoon Network.
Well, turns out my life was a lie.
You see, the European Cartoon Network is only shit.
In America(maybe even somewhere beyond the U.S.), after 8PM CN switches itself to bad ass mode.
Adult Swim takes over the channel from 8PM, but bare in mind that Adult Swim is owned by Cartoon Network, couldn't believe it at first. AS reminds me a lot of the old CN.

Under a large number of European countries, we don't have Adult Swim.
At one point, I remember we had boring black and white nazi films after midnight(it was like this for a short period of time, but that I will not forget).
We only get those child friendly cartoons nowadays.
Back in the days, CN had some pretty good cartoons in Europe, but they stopped airing them. Then came the shit and it did not stop.

Have started watching the Venture Bros for now. I've been missing on so much good shit, I swear.

shVBfol6smQ

Recommend some good Adult Swim cartoons.

Typhlosion
July 28th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Space Ghost used to be aired on Adult Swim and I heard it's pretty good.

Drewboyy
July 28th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Occasionally, one in a while, adult swim airs anime. Nothing that I would be interested in but still

Microcosm
July 28th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Code Lyoko, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Codename Kids Next Door, Ed Ed n' Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and especially Teen Titans.

The old cartoon network was wonderful and made my childhood. It's sad to see how most of it has gone down the drain.

Let Me Be a Pony
July 28th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Code Lyoko, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Codename Kids Next Door, Ed Ed n' Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and especially Teen Titans.

The old cartoon network was wonderful and made my childhood. It's sad to see how most of it has gone down the drain.

Dayum, they air some of the old CN shows after 8PM? Surprised.
Current CN sucks, besides a few cartoons, such as The Amazing World of Cumball and The Regular Show. It is certainly better than it was 5 years ago, but not enough.
The Adult Swim part of CN works for me.

Broken Toy
July 29th, 2015, 01:07 AM
The one thing i always insist: adventure isnt a kids show, its fucking terrifying.

Anyway, do they have all the good shows, like dexters lab?

Let Me Be a Pony
July 29th, 2015, 01:31 AM
The one thing i always insist: adventure isnt a kids show, its fucking terrifying.

Anyway, do they have all the good shows, like dexters lab?

No idea. I'm pretty sure most of the cartoons on Adult Swim are cartoons which will never be aired on CN, since there's so much bullshit going on in them. They gotta be fucktards not to include CN classics from time to time.

In the old days, all CN cartoons were adult+child friendly. CN is missing that aspect now in a few areas.

In eastern Europe, we do have Dexters Laboratory still airing from time to time.

Broken Toy
July 29th, 2015, 03:07 AM
I miss boomerang aswell. Like if nothing was on cn, you would switch to boomerang and watch scooby doo