PDA

View Full Version : Dabbing Wax/Oil

conniption
July 25th, 2015, 11:12 PM
Two weeks ago I tried dabbing for the first time and the high was out of this world. With just 5 dabs I was way higher than I had ever been when smoking flowers or ingesting weed. Now, I take my rig and torch with me everywhere I go, but I still like ripping my bong and rolling, even if the high isn't as intense.

Has anyone ever dabbed? Does it beat smoking herb?

phuckphace
July 26th, 2015, 02:31 AM
yes it does, I've tried dabs once as well. I ended up overdoing it and got pretty toasted.

upsides: you get really phuckin high
downsides: wax is tricky to find (at least in my area.) also, if you dab a lot you'll build up a tolerance and when you're out of wax and have to smoke regular bud, you won't get as high.

Human
August 4th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Getting high as fuck sounds fun but I prefer the authentic method of smoking a blunt or whatever, just feels better in my opinion, not necessarily as the high is different, it's just nice to sit down and smoke

Avenida105
August 5th, 2015, 12:51 AM
Dabbing is probably one of the best experiences. I think it's overall a slightly different high. The intensity is out of the world but also the overall effect it has on you.

I don't think dabbing has taken away regular smoking, most of the time we save dabbing for important events, I did notice however a difference in that when I smoke the day after dabbing the high is still as strong but it doesn't last as long.

conniption
August 5th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Getting high as fuck sounds fun but I prefer the authentic method of smoking a blunt or whatever, just feels better in my opinion, not necessarily as the high is different, it's just nice to sit down and smoke
I totally agree. Dabbing with a rig isn't as satisfying as smoking a blunt or a joint. With dabs you get really high really fast, so you can't even sit back and enjoy the smoking part itself.

Dabbing is probably one of the best experiences. I think it's overall a slightly different high. The intensity is out of the world but also the overall effect it has on you.

I don't think dabbing has taken away regular smoking, most of the time we save dabbing for important events, I did notice however a difference in that when I smoke the day after dabbing the high is still as strong but it doesn't last as long.
I usually dab during parties because smoking several grams of weed while surrounded by other drunk and high people just isn't ideal. Dabbing is more convenient in situations like this.