PDA

View Full Version : Im tired

Broken Toy
July 25th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Im just tired. Im tired of living, i cant be bothered, i dont live life i battle through it and i cant do it anymore. I cant see 1 reason not to, it will make me happy because it means i wont have all my problems anymore.

Im always trying to keep everyone else happy and i dont know what will make me happy other than to just stop living like. I want to sleep.

Any advice about like?

Brellen
July 25th, 2015, 09:40 PM
I understand. I went through the same feelings. it sucks. What I found helped me through it was to focus intensely on what makes me happy. For me it was my friends and books. A book can transfer you to another world for hours. You wont feel like this forever. As you get older, you gain more control over your life. Another great way to help is to see a counselor. They can give you strategies to help you through these feelings and just venting to someone can do wonders. I hope this helps!

Musichead2428
July 26th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Im just tired. Im tired of living, i cant be bothered, i dont live life i battle through it and i cant do it anymore. I cant see 1 reason not to, it will make me happy because it means i wont have all my problems anymore.

Im always trying to keep everyone else happy and i dont know what will make me happy other than to just stop living like. I want to sleep.

Any advice about like?

Look I know nothing about depression or such but I have gone through this were I was trying to please others and be something I'm completely not and be unhappy with myself at the end of the day but I never let it get me down and think so close to mind at this. It's better to find something that makes you happy then simply giving up to fast and not trying at first. I'm not saying that you should keep on fighting for everyone to be happy but I'm not telling you to just stop living but look further than that. Write everything down or make a digital journal and write everything down all the good and all the bad doesn't matter or find songs that express what your going through and express yourself through an art or sport it's all the same. Tap into something bigger then what your feeling let it all out and maybe you will fee better.

Celtics
July 27th, 2015, 11:04 PM
I feel the same as you, so today I bought a old game I loved and just played it, brought back so many happy memories. That helps me, and I play happy music so I won't go with the depressing stuff. Everyone is different, I can't say what works for me works for you, because it might not. Just try to find something that makes you happy or feel better and just do it, don't let anyone try to tell you no (unless its suicide like I think about then please don't :) )