PDA

View Full Version : Caught by my mother

cutie123
July 24th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Ok so last month my mom came home early and I didn't hear her so she came into my room with I was giving my guy friend a Handjob with my thong, anyway I got in trouble and was punished for a month and now my mom treats me differently and says that I have no respect for myself! I'm just wondering if the has happened to any other girls and if so how'd you get over it?? I'm 19 btw

Zimmy
July 24th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Imagine if it was me at my age! (I'm 13)

cutie123
July 24th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Imagine if it was me at my age! (I'm 13)

Probably even worse lol

Zimmy
July 24th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Well it did happened, though my mom just gave me the big talk about STDs
The boy almost died there lol

cutie123
July 24th, 2015, 09:57 PM

Lol that doesn't sound to bad! Lol the poor boy

BlackParadePixie
July 24th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Was it your boyfriend...? Or just some random guy friend? I don't understand the whole giving random guy friends hj's and bj's...does seem kinda sketchy.

Zimmy
July 24th, 2015, 10:05 PM
How was yours after your mom caught you?

Was it your boyfriend...? Or just some random guy friend? I don't understand the whole giving random guy friends hj's and bj's...does seem kinda sketchy.

Not really random, just a boy you found cute and that came to this

Double post merged. -HN

cutie123
July 24th, 2015, 10:14 PM
How was yours after your mom caught you?

Awkward lol she was mad

No it was like a fwb! I've known him for years

Double post merged. -HN

Soapie
July 26th, 2015, 12:59 AM
At 19, you're an adult now and can do whatever you like as long as no one gets harmed. Sounds to me your mum needs to realise you're not her baby girl anymore.

ClaraWho
July 26th, 2015, 04:41 AM

Agreed.

At 19, you're an adult now and can do whatever you like as long as no one gets harmed. Sounds to me your mum needs to realise you're not her baby girl anymore.

Problem is she still lives at home and at the very least should be respectful of her parent's wishes whilst in THEIR house. 19 is old enough to move out and live on her own income. Seems a bit of a slap in the face for her mother.

~ Clara

LucieP
July 26th, 2015, 10:47 AM
Well I have to agree that at 19 you should be able to do what you like sexually, on the other hand it's also your parents house and you should live by there rules if your their guest (not paying rent for example).

I was caught having sex at 14 by my mom and it was pretty devastating for everyone involved, just so horribly embarassing. But her main concern was pregnancy and diseases. She estabished some ground rules, like always using protection. First she said under no circumstances could I have sex in the house but she changed her mind after a few months when I think she realized I was going to have sex regardless. I think she would rather I did it somewhere safe than in a car or at a boy's apartment. Now its 'dont ask dont tell' and she has my sister give condoms.

In other words I cant say the situation is great at my place but it still sounds like its better than for a lot of other girls out there.

stoneflowe96
July 26th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Well you are 19 and it should be in commen sence that you could have sexual contact with someone. I was never caught having sex or so, but my parents would not be mad at me if they caught me, they would rather be sorry that they disturbed. Why did your mother punished you? Did she tell you why she was angry? I find this reaction strange. I could understand it if you would be 12 or 13, but even then is punishment for you the wrong reaction

cutie123
July 26th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Well you are 19 and it should be in commen sence that you could have sexual contact with someone. I was never caught having sex or so, but my parents would not be mad at me if they caught me, they would rather be sorry that they disturbed. Why did your mother punished you? Did she tell you why she was angry? I find this reaction strange. I could understand it if you would be 12 or 13, but even then is punishment for you the wrong reaction

She punished me because she didn't like what I was doing to the guy and I guess she doesn't think of me in that way!

That's what I was trying to tell her lol

LITTLEANGEL16
July 27th, 2015, 09:23 AM
That's what I was trying to tell her lol

Tell your mum to winde her neck in, you're old enough to make your own decisions :)

cutie123
July 27th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Tell your mum to winde her neck in, you're old enough to make your own decisions :)
Thank you! Yea I'm trying too lol!!

Drewboyy
July 27th, 2015, 08:56 PM
I would hate to be the guy. Sitting there with a boner out and your girlfriends mother walks in. Lol, I would turn invisible and walk away.

MeliWelli
July 27th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Really sorry to hear about that. Don't think there's anything much more to add to the discussion, but don't let your mom's reaction make you feel bad. You haven't done anything that deserves being punished, etc.

cutie123
July 27th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Really sorry to hear about that. Don't think there's anything much more to add to the discussion, but don't let your mom's reaction make you feel bad. You haven't done anything that deserves being punished, etc.

Thank you!!!!!

MeliWelli
July 30th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Thank you!!!!!

Aww no need to, but you're so welcome : ) Hope things with your mom are better : )

cutie123
July 31st, 2015, 08:23 PM
Aww no need to, but you're so welcome : ) Hope things with your mom are better : )

That's sweet :) but yes thanks things are getting better! :D

Soapie
August 1st, 2015, 01:16 PM
I know there's people who will say "mums house, mums rules" but you're 19 now and your mum needs to wake up to herself. I mean what does she want to do.... Keep you in your room like a prisoner so you dont meet boys you may find interesting?? Stupid =/

cutie123
August 1st, 2015, 08:54 PM
I know there's people who will say "mums house, mums rules" but you're 19 now and your mum needs to wake up to herself. I mean what does she want to do.... Keep you in your room like a prisoner so you dont meet boys you may find interesting?? Stupid =/

Thank you! Yes you're right! I think she can't handle the fact I'm grown now

jhardy
August 21st, 2015, 05:41 PM
I completely agree with Soapie on this one. It's not like you're 13 and still growing up. You're an adult, completely able to make life choices regarding sexual play. I imagine seeing you actually giving a hj was probably a shock, and made her react as strongly as you describe. But at the end of the day, you're an adult. If she doesn't want you doing that in her house, I can understand that part of her argument even if I don't fully agree with her thinking. But as an adult and there's nothing wrong with what you two were doing.

Soapie
August 23rd, 2015, 01:07 PM
I completely agree with Soapie on this one. It's not like you're 13 and still growing up. You're an adult, completely able to make life choices regarding sexual play. I imagine seeing you actually giving a hj was probably a shock, and made her react as strongly as you describe. But at the end of the day, you're an adult. If she doesn't want you doing that in her house, I can understand that part of her argument even if I don't fully agree with her thinking. But as an adult and there's nothing wrong with what you two were doing.

Thank you! I hope that Pauline^^ gets the freedom she deserves in her home.

Hannah98
August 23rd, 2015, 10:56 PM
I'm only 16 but I'd never want my parents to catch me having sex or doing anything sexual with a boy anywhere and no matter how old I am. I do think we should respect our parent's home and their rules but I admit, I have sneaked and had sex, given HJ's and given BJ's in the house so I suppose I am a hypocrite. Still, you are your mother's child and she should treat you with respect and unconditional love. Hope everything gets better between you two very soon :)

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 08:38 AM

was it your bf or just a guy friend?

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 08:48 AM
I'm only 16 but I'd never want my parents to catch me having sex or doing anything sexual with a boy anywhere and no matter how old I am. I do think we should respect our parent's home and their rules but I admit, I have sneaked and had sex, given HJ's and given BJ's in the house so I suppose I am a hypocrite. Still, you are your mother's child and she should treat you with respect and unconditional love. Hope everything gets better between you two very soon :)

i agree with hannah on this one (and it's fine to admit that you have messed up a few times even if you think you should be doing things differently)

anyhow my dad always says that you're not an adult until you're self sufficient. until then if you live in someone else's castle you gotta obey their rules. so i kinda agree with your mom on telling you what can and can't happen in her house. i don't think it makes you a bad person though. i've messed around with my friends myself and i don't think there is anything wrong with it. i think your mom just grew up in a different time and doesn't get how we're more liberated now.

AutumnWinds
August 24th, 2015, 08:49 AM

this is what i was trying to say, just worded way better. :whoops:

hogwartsthestral
August 24th, 2015, 01:52 PM
1. Oh god, I would die.

2. It's your business! You're the same age as me! We're adults now, finally!

ClaraWho
August 24th, 2015, 02:35 PM
You were giving someone you weren't in a relationship with a handjob with your underwear?

I find myself in agreeance with your mother on this one. Unfortunately she will probably never look at you again the same way, but I'm sure she will come around to being less disappointed with time.

Further, it's extremely disrespectful to have done that in HER house, as discussed.

She loves you unconditionally, but that doesn't mean she can't be disappointed by your actions and life choices.

~ Clara

hogwartsthestral
August 25th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Further, it's extremely disrespectful to have done that in HER house, as discussed.

If you're living in it, it's your house too. This isn't just going to a friend's house and having sex on their bed or something!

ClaraWho
August 25th, 2015, 02:48 PM
If you're living in it, it's your house too. This isn't just going to a friend's house and having sex on their bed or something!

So if I moved into your house, it becomes mine too? Or not?
If you sleep over 2 nights at a friends, does it become your mortgageable property?
Gives a whole new meaning to 'my home is your home'.

She is 19, old enough to have moved out over a year ago to start life as an adult, standing on her own two feet. The house belongs to her parents, after the age of 18 I'm sure THEY consider her as more of a welcome guest than a co-owner on the lease. Their house, their rules.

Regardless, if they'd found out about her doing it at a friends, they'd be equally disappointed.

And no, it's your scenario in reverse.

~ Clara

Bria
August 26th, 2015, 04:16 AM
Move to your own place if you want freedom, you are Just a guest so you got to follow rules.

impan1019
August 26th, 2015, 04:42 AM
If you are 19 then you can do whatever you want sexually, it's ur choice!!

AutumnWinds
August 26th, 2015, 11:24 AM
it looks like a lot of people are faulting you for that you did. i just wanted to show you some support. while i stand what i said about your mom's rules and following them in her house, i don't think there is anything morally wrong with hat you did, and i fully support and admire you in doing what you feel is right for you.

hogwartsthestral
August 26th, 2015, 12:44 PM

Said perfectly!

cutie123
August 27th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Thank you! I hope that Pauline^^ gets the freedom she deserves in her home.

Thank you guys!! :) you're so sweet! Things are better now!! :)

cutie123
August 27th, 2015, 07:54 PM

Thank you so much!! It is now :)

cutie123
August 27th, 2015, 07:57 PM
it looks like a lot of people are faulting you for that you did. i just wanted to show you some support. while i stand what i said about your mom's rules and following them in her house, i don't think there is anything morally wrong with hat you did, and i fully support and admire you in doing what you feel is right for you.

Thanks!!! :)