PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana

Cognizant
July 23rd, 2015, 04:01 PM
I'm considering getting a medical marijuana card because it allegedly helps with anxiety, migraines, and stomach discomfort. I haven't talked to my doctor about it yet, but I imagine it wouldn't hurt to try since my prescription migraine medicine doesn't help and she doesn't know what's wrong with my stomach.

Does anyone else have a marijuana card, and if so, was it relatively easy to obtain?

Body odah Man
July 23rd, 2015, 08:02 PM
I'm considering getting a medical marijuana card because it allegedly helps with anxiety, migraines, and stomach discomfort. I haven't talked to my doctor about it yet, but I imagine it wouldn't hurt to try since my prescription migraine medicine doesn't help and she doesn't know what's wrong with my stomach.

Does anyone else have a marijuana card, and if so, was it relatively easy to obtain?

From what I hear, medical marijuana cards have been given to people who have needed it way less than you seem to. Honestly, I doubt you'll have many difficulties. Just hit it up with your doctor; the worst she/he can do is say no. No harm in asking

James Dean
July 24th, 2015, 06:10 AM
Just go and talk to your doctor and see if you can get one. That's as far as I can go with that too, as i you want to take Marijuana for medicinal reasons, that's on you. It's your body and it's your decision. Best of luck. :)

Abhorrence
July 24th, 2015, 09:21 AM
I guess it would depend on the place you live and how lenient they are towards problems but you definitely sound like you have a good reason to inquire about one. I, personally, have no experience since I don't even know if they are available where I live. I mean, they might be but I've never actually heard or seen anyone with one. But since it helps out in ways that you need I honestly see no issue with you having one. Obviously, this is all at the hands of your doctor.