PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Sex

TSUNAMI
July 22nd, 2015, 10:22 PM
Can you use a condom if you’re having sex in a pool or hot tub?

playfull-qt
July 22nd, 2015, 10:44 PM
came up with this on google

so far, condom companies and other researchers haven’t fully tested what happens to latex condoms under water, in hot tubs or in other situations. That’s why it may be risky to use a condom underwater. There may also be other risks to consider...for example it may be more likely that the condom could come off. If you’re thinking of having sex in a hot tub with a condom, you may want to take a second to move out of the water and onto dry land.

jessie3
July 22nd, 2015, 10:45 PM
Lol seriously, no because the latex wouldn't work properly and if you are having sex under water then the sperm would be floating around along with the condom. I would not recommend having sex in the water due to the risk.

But honestly i would go for it because it's fun and kinky and who doesn't like kinky, I've done it before with a guy and it was great.

Hope everything goes alright.

biancachica
July 23rd, 2015, 03:56 PM
Having sex under water isn't the greatest experience. What happens when you have sex with a condom is it washes off the lube on the condom and inside the vagina which doesnt help with penetration. Also I have encountered suction. I would suggest foreplay in the water and sex somewhere else.

Meh Guy
July 23rd, 2015, 06:24 PM
I've never experienced sex underwater but it seems like that would be pretty hard to do and even then, a condom would probably not work at all.

Taryn98
July 23rd, 2015, 06:28 PM
Sex in water isn't as cool as it sounds. The water washes away your natural wetness and can make sex painful. Foreplay in water can still be fun though.

SethfromMI
July 24th, 2015, 07:49 AM
Sex in water isn't as cool as it sounds. The water washes away your natural wetness and can make sex painful. Foreplay in water can still be fun though.

yep I have tried it a few times and we would end up going on dry ground to finish. it sounds like it would be amazing, but it is def overrated

Straya
July 25th, 2015, 04:33 AM
Can you use a condom if you’re having sex in a pool or hot tub?

look at it this way better to use it than not to

Zoom
July 26th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Wouldn't a water bomb make more sense.

MeliWelli
July 27th, 2015, 10:23 PM

Totally agree

zack.zack
July 28th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Water that’s too hot may weaken the latex, or even dry out a woman’s vagina (making intercourse somewhat uncomfortable).

Beware, too, of oil-based products (like some shower cleansers, conditioners or sun tan oils) making contact with latex condoms
- See more at: http://kinseyconfidential.org/condoms-used-for-sex-in-water/#sthash.h61o2OvB.dpuf

LITTLEANGEL17
July 28th, 2015, 09:36 PM
I would like to try some sexual stuff in a pool or hot tub (with a girl):)

shamrockgirl02
August 1st, 2015, 04:07 PM
I haven't used condoms for underwater sex, but from what I heard they are not ideal. That being said, don't just ditch the rubber because you wanna have underwater sex.