PDA

View Full Version : Interesting pube statistics

Sandybeaches
July 22nd, 2015, 06:13 AM
Hey I just found this article while browsing which is pretty interesting on the statistics for pube shaving in college age guys and girls. Don't think too much of it though because it obv doesn't represent everyone. I'll break down some of the interesting bits down below:

Link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/carolynkylstra/pubic-hair-science

1. Guys are more likely to keep it natural in the last month than girls.
14% guys kept natural, only 4% of girls did.

2. Women more likely to go completely smooth in the last month.
82% of girls shaved everything, 49% of guys did too.

3. 95% of everyone said they did some kind of trimming in last month.

4. 38% of people said they were always smooth.

5. 80% of people felt itchy at some point in the last month because of shaving. 12% felt itchy every single time they shaved.

6. 45% of people who shaved had a rash.

7. Sexually active people more likely to trim/shave, and more oral sex = less pubes.

8. 10% of guys said they didn't care about girls pubes, 20% said they liked trimming, 60% said they prefer completely smooth.

9. Girls like men who are trimmed, sculpted or completely smooth equally.

Pretty interesting if you ask me. For me it means I will probably trim my pubes more if I get a girlfriend but I'll never shave because of rash/itching.
Also sorry girls it looks like guys prefer completely smooth :/ (just for the record: I don't care :P )

hazelteen
July 22nd, 2015, 11:32 AM
10%+20%+60%= 90%!
There is 10% missing (sorry btw, but I couldn't leave that unnoticed.... And yes, it's interesting

Canadian Dream
July 22nd, 2015, 02:23 PM
Interesting... thank for sharing that!

Seahawks15
July 22nd, 2015, 02:30 PM
It is interesting,thanks for sharing! I actually don't mind if a girl has some pubes,it's a turn on for me.I will probably trim and shave the edges a lot more than I usually do if I get a girlfriend.

Harrier
July 22nd, 2015, 03:57 PM
Thanks for sharing. Nothing here shocks me, but it's the first time I have actually seen a survey/study. Cool.

everlong
July 22nd, 2015, 09:35 PM
Quite interesting