PDA

View Full Version : I'm such an idiot.

Leprous
July 22nd, 2015, 12:45 AM
So some of you may know I was gone for a while, well.....I met one of my best friends here on VT, and suddenly she dissapeared, she stopped replying to me and I was extremely worried. Yesterday I noticed she sent me a message on VT. She hasn't been active ever since, if only I didn't leave, I would've seen that message. I would've been able to still talk to her. If only I wasn't such an idiot. I fucked up yet again, and now I lost my best friend.

Hudor
July 22nd, 2015, 12:51 AM
i assume you were in contact with her outside VT too? When she left a message and you hadn't been here for a while, she would have assumed she wouldn't hear from you right away. Can you try to contact her and explain you hadn't known about her message?

Leprous
July 22nd, 2015, 01:19 AM
i assume you were in contact with her outside VT too? When she left a message and you hadn't been here for a while, she would have assumed she wouldn't hear from you right away. Can you try to contact her and explain you hadn't known about her message?

That's the problem, I only had Kik to talk to her, but everytime I send her a message it says her phone is off. And she hasn't been on VT for a while.

Dusk
July 22nd, 2015, 03:08 AM
You shouldn't blame yourself, how were you to know? It's not like you had a crystal ball that sees into the future :P

If you leave again then I recommend just sending her a message saying something like "Hi (insert name), I'm not going to be on VT for awhile so if you need to contact me please use this email (insert email here).". That way she has a way of contacting you if you aren't using VT

Hope I helped, and don't blame yourself!

Hudor
July 22nd, 2015, 04:53 AM
That's the problem, I only had Kik to talk to her, but everytime I send her a message it says her phone is off. And she hasn't been on VT for a while.

I don't think there's much then that you could do to know whether she's ignoring you or hasn't actually been online in a long while. Mulling over what could have happened is not productive and will only drive you crazy. I suggest you either wait for her to respond or stop thinking about her for a bit.

Leprous
July 22nd, 2015, 05:51 AM
You shouldn't blame yourself, how were you to know? It's not like you had a crystal ball that sees into the future :P

If you leave again then I recommend just sending her a message saying something like "Hi (insert name), I'm not going to be on VT for awhile so if you need to contact me please use this email (insert email here).". That way she has a way of contacting you if you aren't using VT

Hope I helped, and don't blame yourself!

I still spoke to her after I left VT, so she knew.
Hudor Well, she was one of the few people who didn't leave me alone, and now she's gone. It's hard to forget about someone who means allot to me.

Hudor
July 22nd, 2015, 08:57 AM
I still spoke to her after I left VT, so she knew.
Hudor Well, she was one of the few people who didn't leave me alone, and now she's gone. It's hard to forget about someone who means allot to me.

I understand man. I didn't want to sound insensitive but what I meant was since you can't possibly talk to her unless she comes on VT or kik, the more you will think of what might have happened if you had returned here earlier, the more bad you you will feel. I feel it's not healthy to beat up yourself up over things of the past that you couldn't control. What if she hadn't messaged you? I suggest you try not to mull over it. It might be tough but I think you should try not to think too much about it and wait for her to get back to you. Try to occupy your mind with something else so that you don't think a lot about it.

Leprous
July 22nd, 2015, 03:08 PM
I understand man. I didn't want to sound insensitive but what I meant was since you can't possibly talk to her unless she comes on VT or kik, the more you will think of what might have happened if you had returned here earlier, the more bad you you will feel. I feel it's not healthy to beat up yourself up over things of the past that you couldn't control. What if she hadn't messaged you? I suggest you try not to mull over it. It might be tough but I think you should try not to think too much about it and wait for her to get back to you. Try to occupy your mind with something else so that you don't think a lot about it.

Well, I'l try to forget about her, but I don't really have allot of people that actually care about me anymore.

Hudor
July 22nd, 2015, 11:10 PM
Well, I'll try to forget about her, but I don't really have allot of people that actually care about me anymore.

Well maybe it's time to make some new friends then? Plus wouldn't you always have your family to care about you?
Also though it might sound cliché, feel free to talk to me any time you like :)